Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
HopeStreet chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
What a beautiful way to spend a New Year's eve! I hope it all goes well for Rosalie. I am happy that Bella had a nice time with Laurent.
HopeStreet chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Some people have beautiful exteriors but their insides are drenched in ugliness and darkness.
rosewoter chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
I still am holding out hope for some outtakes. Will we ever get to see edward's nest poem?
HopeStreet chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
That was down and then up. I am in agreement with Emmett that a fatal concussion should be in Michael's future. That news about Edward's real age is surprising and made me exhale in relief that he really lost his virginity at 14 rather than at 11. No wonder he was considered well-endowed for his age. That present for Edward was so darn creative. I give Bella props for thinking of it.
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
What a wonderful epiphany to have!
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I wonder if her answer is yes since she's riding on a cloud of good feels.
HopeStreet chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I love Bella and I feel so sad for her loss.
HopeStreet chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Great conversation. Edward was so gentle with her.
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Wonderful chapter!
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Ha! Edward finally got Bella back with the piano playing. Love it.
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
They picked a good night to get stuck in the auditorium... Oh my goodness!
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Bella had three different conversations with boys and my conclusion is who can really understand boys and how they think?
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Sometimes brothers can be surprising. They see things you'd never thought they'd bother to notice.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I would not have minded being friends with a girl like Bella in high school.
wordhoarder24 chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
I've reviewed before, I'm sure, but you need to know how important this story has been to me. I don't think I'd have ever accepted a compliment about me before I first read this, a couple of years back, I think. So thank you a million times for writing this. Lemme know if you ever publish cause I'd be honoured to have this on my favourites shelf forever. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself from before but this just leaves me in such a state of awe, I find myself not caring. Thank you so much for this.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »