Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 9/26
Sometimes brothers can be surprising. They see things you'd never thought they'd bother to notice.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 9/25
I would not have minded being friends with a girl like Bella in high school.
wordhoarder24 chapter 26 . 8/29
I've reviewed before, I'm sure, but you need to know how important this story has been to me. I don't think I'd have ever accepted a compliment about me before I first read this, a couple of years back, I think. So thank you a million times for writing this. Lemme know if you ever publish cause I'd be honoured to have this on my favourites shelf forever. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself from before but this just leaves me in such a state of awe, I find myself not caring. Thank you so much for this.
dnmann chapter 25 . 8/9
Amazing story. If only we all had the thought to hand out pieces of paper to little girls.
W1ck3dl0v3ly chapter 26 . 7/28
Omg this story was awesome! I loved it so much. You are a wonderful author! Thank you so much for writing this.
Neffy09 chapter 26 . 7/28
I love your story it's great
DarkAndAngsty chapter 26 . 7/24
This was absolutely fantastic, thank you for sharing this.
Amazing story!
Kudos to the way you shaped Bella, Charlie and Edward's characters.
You have made a very strong impact on me through this story.
RannaMc chapter 26 . 7/10
amazing absolutely amazing please do an outtake
RannaMc chapter 23 . 7/8
Cloudous chapter 26 . 6/20
*a huge round of applause*
It has been a very enlightening journey,
I think I've grown to accept and learn myself too with Bella. And that saying something.
I wish I could say something better and intelligent; but can't.
Just wow. I never thought this sorry would turn out to be so strong and inspirational, when I first started reading it. I never pegged it for a super-hero(ion) flick, I laughed out loud at many places and got immensely sad at smart too. It was a very fine blend of reality and fiction.
I wanted to write a review at the end of every chapter, but, I got impatient, so binge read it in three mere days.
Just, well done for what you tried to preach, it's loud and clear.
Applause again..
Keep writing and inspiring..

HiImAwesome chapter 2 . 6/20
just started reading and i'm already in love with it.
GeekMama Bee chapter 15 . 6/14
Rose. Oh my heart hurts with this.
GeekMama Bee chapter 12 . 6/14