Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
enamoramiento chapter 3 . 3/31
They are adorkable!
enamoramiento chapter 2 . 3/31
So, Emmett is perceptive, huh?
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 3/31
Love her.
twerd4ever chapter 26 . 3/30
I can't even begin to describe just how deeply your story impacted me. I read it all in one day, and I am emotionally spent from it. In the best way possible. I began this story wishing I could have Bella as my best friend and wishing guys like Edward actually existed. After being struck by many memorable lines and statements by you and your characters, I realize just how alike Bella and I are. I realize just how much your words have helped me because they have hit so close to home. So thank you so much for sharing them. This story is beautiful, and it deserves to be loved and celebrated.
twerd4ever chapter 1 . 3/30
I've only just begun reading this, and I definitely plan to continue (because it's awesome). But I just had to say I freaked out because I have found someone else who refers to a thesaurus as a synonym dictionary. Day made for me ) Can't wait to continue reading.
PLV chapter 1 . 3/29
Your story was really heart wrenching but a damn good one nonetheless. I admire your courage to not only write it but to share it with us readers. I don't think I have adequate words to express how I feel at the moment. I'm glad the story was complete as it was easier for me to read. If you decide to write a sequel? Great. If not that's ok as well.
Thanks for sharing your words. )
Talia Lilliana chapter 26 . 3/28
It's a great story, thank you for writing it. I wish it had been finished a few years ago and I could have read it then. It would have helped a lot I think.
You have great talent and although your plot could have filled several books, it's okay that everything happened to the same characters in a short amount of time. Because such is life. Sometimes things happen all at once.
I'm used to hear much more about other characters, descriptions, opinions and judgement. I never realized how much judging happens in other stories. While I miss the information about other people around Bella (the Drama club, how often does she speak with Rosalie?, her relationship with her friends, do they meet after school sometimes, Jasper is gay?...), I appreciate that you didn't. Because it's a diary (and I don't know how to feel about Emmett reading it), and we don't know the thoughts of others in real life either. And like Bella said: It's non of her business. And it's non of ours either.
Again: Thank you so much. I appreciate it greatly and I have very rarely written such a long review. Your story has touched moved me a lot. I have a lot to think about now. :)
sohotforwords chapter 26 . 3/10
I cannot put into word how much this story affected me. Although I regard my school years only with positive memories and I've never been bullied or made fun of in a mean way, but this story put many things into perspective for me. It strung many emotions inside - it was a roller-coaster ride. I was surprised (and delighted) how mature and deep this story was, and that is very hard to create. The morality, decision making, thoughtfulness, maturity, positive attitude, love and outlook of the main characters caught me by surprise every time, but made me feel ecstatic and hopeful, that there is hope to lessen the cruelty of our world.
It breaks my heart into thousand peaces that it was based on your own experience and so, YOU AMAZE me how you've overcame the impossible. I'm struggling for words... you're an inspiration, someone to look up to.
I want to compliment your writing style as well, because it was so easy to read, follow the plot and your mind flow.
All in all, THANK YOU! I has been a wonderful and overwhelming journey. I would like to spread it all over the world, because I'm sure, that it would open eyes of the society. I want to believe, that if given into right hands, it would safe lives (that's how powerful it is). 3 3 3
Greetings from Baltic region! :)
kikki7 chapter 25 . 3/3
Wait...Does this mean there will be a sequel? Though I'm not a sequel fan, I really want to see what the future holds for these amazing characters.
reesessweetie chapter 26 . 3/1
i just discovered your story and i've spent the entire day and night reading it. it's soo incredibly sad. i've been crying my eyes out these past few hours. i'm incredibly proud of bella and edward. those two have been through so much and they've truly shown their strength throughout all of this. eric yorkie makes me sad. he doesn't deserve what happened to him. what mike newton did was sick. it scares me that there are people like that out there, living amongst us, with no one the wiser. in the story, i'm glad he got what was coming to him, though i know in real life that isn't always the case. i feel for hte victims so much. what they had to go through. this story really weighs on me, but the end leaves me with a lot of hope. hope for a brighter future.

thank you for writing this. i can't thank you enough. this is truly an amazing story
Versfics chapter 26 . 2/28
WOW! Firstly this story is defintely underrated. Not only it is very skilfully wirtten but also it's beautiful story itself. I've got this weird feeling when I was getting to the end. It's long fic but I've fallen in love with the characters and don't want to leave them, not just yet. I'm not going to stop think about it for a while and I'm bound to re-read it, as well. Thank you for writting that incredibly story.
PS. Could u tell me where I can find this perfect Edward?
Divine Mistake chapter 26 . 2/24
I read this story far far too quickly and I have very little shame about the lack of social interaction I've had whilst reading it.
I love this Bella! And this Charlie!
kikki7 chapter 26 . 2/20
I was so completely blown away by this incredibly well-written story. I've never read anything like it, filled with so much honesty and love. So much love on so many levels...For the people on her life and for life in general. Imagine if everyone in the world could see through Bella's pink glasses, what a wonderful world it would be.

Thank you for writing this and for sharing it with us. This may be my favorite Bella, ever. I will be reading this one again and again. I hate reading angst, but this was so meaningful and inspiring.

Can't wait to read more from you!

kikki:)