Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
Wardrob07 chapter 13 . 1/25
This is interesting development about Edward and his previous life. Who would have thought? He has a lot on his mind no doubt...
Wardrob07 chapter 12 . 1/25
She is so clever and mature for her tender teen years, she is just so sweet. Oh Bella, there is so much time ahead of you where you will be changing both mentaly and phisicaly...just you wait :)))
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 26 . 1/25
All i can said is WOW! Beautiful story, well written, it's without a doubt one of my FAVORITIES of all time, and I said that woth all my heart and I have read a few of them, this one is really something else, you give me a prespective of something I too live, maybe NOT in that extreme but I know bullying, this story give us the strenght, romance than beside EVERYTHING you can do it, and no matter what... I really love stories like yours that give us hope, and it teach us something, that is GREAT story, so thank you, really thank you!
Wardrob07 chapter 10 . 1/24
This is really incredibile! Plus, is seems like Edward is strugling with his low self esteem too. Hmmm...
Wardrob07 chapter 9 . 1/24
Well this Michael Newton is a new low, he is really awful.
And now this situation with Tanya, just more complications and heart ache... Poor Bells
Great chapter :)
Wardrob07 chapter 8 . 1/24
Beautiful chapter. I still can't understand how come she didn't see her mother for five years but because of that her feeling of loss must be five times stronger, very very sad indeed.
Wardrob07 chapter 7 . 1/24
Awwww between all the sad (and true parts) everything else was super cute. Edward is really the best friend she could think of. Did I register a little jealousy because of Peter too? lol
Wardrob07 chapter 6 . 1/24
Oh Edward has a lot of hiden talents too? I love tha she started jogging, I hope she keeps up with that.
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 1/24
Awww his sister is Rosalie.. :)))
Amazing chapter, they are all so funny
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 1/24
So good, thanks for every great line :)))))))
Wardrob07 chapter 3 . 1/24
Thanks, this chapter gave me so much laugh :)) Bella is a riot
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 1/24
I'm afraid to write a review I could jinx it :) but I liked this so far, very very much. Great writing and good theme, excellent :)
sweettoothsteph chapter 25 . 1/23
I love your story. Thank you so much for sharing this.
tulips3 chapter 1 . 1/22
What a touching story. I just started reading this story a few days ago, and I couldn't stop reading. It was heavier than I thought it was going to be, but amazing! So emotional.
Great character work. I loved this Edward.
Iersseltje chapter 25 . 1/22
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I have a feeling that this was a very personal story to tell and I admire that you told it so well.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »