Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
wordhoarder24 chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
I've reviewed before, I'm sure, but you need to know how important this story has been to me. I don't think I'd have ever accepted a compliment about me before I first read this, a couple of years back, I think. So thank you a million times for writing this. Lemme know if you ever publish cause I'd be honoured to have this on my favourites shelf forever. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself from before but this just leaves me in such a state of awe, I find myself not caring. Thank you so much for this.
dnmann chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
Amazing story. If only we all had the thought to hand out pieces of paper to little girls.
W1ck3dl0v3ly chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
Omg this story was awesome! I loved it so much. You are a wonderful author! Thank you so much for writing this.
Neffy09 chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
I love your story it's great
DarkAndAngsty chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
This was absolutely fantastic, thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Amazing story!
Kudos to the way you shaped Bella, Charlie and Edward's characters.
You have made a very strong impact on me through this story.
RannaMc chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
amazing absolutely amazing please do an outtake
RannaMc chapter 23 . 7/8/2016
Cloudous chapter 26 . 6/20/2016
*a huge round of applause*
It has been a very enlightening journey,
I think I've grown to accept and learn myself too with Bella. And that saying something.
I wish I could say something better and intelligent; but can't.
Just wow. I never thought this sorry would turn out to be so strong and inspirational, when I first started reading it. I never pegged it for a super-hero(ion) flick, I laughed out loud at many places and got immensely sad at smart too. It was a very fine blend of reality and fiction.
I wanted to write a review at the end of every chapter, but, I got impatient, so binge read it in three mere days.
Just, well done for what you tried to preach, it's loud and clear.
Applause again..
Keep writing and inspiring..

Salam
projectdestro chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
just started reading and i'm already in love with it.
GeekMama Bee chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Rose. Oh my heart hurts with this.
GeekMama Bee chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
This seems so promising.
Cloudous chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
.love
virginia.pickering.1 chapter 26 . 5/31/2016
I LOVED this story! I read it straight through. I'm hoping you still plan to write the sequel! I didn't want their story to end!
1,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »