Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
Cloudous chapter 2 . 6/13
This seems so promising.
Cloudous chapter 1 . 6/13
virginia.pickering.1 chapter 26 . 5/31
I LOVED this story! I read it straight through. I'm hoping you still plan to write the sequel! I didn't want their story to end!
2lulu2 chapter 26 . 5/11
Me again. Almost home but hubby has taken over try driving. I don't even know what to say but I feel like I want to say so much. Your story is so impactful. I love this Bella. Love and get annoyed at her crazy humor haha but that's just fine. I loved all the coincidences that kept happening (like how people were connected to each other). I was distraught, sad, floored, but sometimes it's good to feel that. I feel like I've grown. I was never bullied. I'm always trying to teach kids to be aware of it. I wish I stood up for kids more. It wasn't until high school that I spoke up. I did have some major trauma in the form of a boyfriend who wouldn't respond to the word "no" when I was 15. Worst several months of my life. I was massively depressed and so confused because he was so 'great' to me otherwise and always apologized yet continues repeating the offense. It finally ended when my parents woke me up at 4am and said I was leaving town to live with the relatives and I had 30 minutes to pack. I know, crazy right?! Oh man. But the truth is I feel like that saved my life. Sure I was a bawling mess at the time...but once I was away and could breathe I realized I didn't have to deal with any of it any more. Not my parents pressure to break up, not his abuse, not my friends sad looks and declarations that we were a modern day Romeo and Juliet. It only took a handful of days for me to realize I was given a break in life. I still (frustratingly) loved him for several months but while I was away I learned to love myself and my future more. I was able to return my senior year of high school and had the strength to turn him away when he came looking for me (even though he had already graduated). Anyway kind of a crazy story I thought I'd just share a bit since I assume you would find it interesting. I have a son starting kindergarten this fall so I'll be back in the school system again (through him) and I'm hoping to see some positive change in regards to bullying and such. We'll see. Thanks again for your amazing work. You're so talented.
2lulu2 chapter 25 . 5/11
Wow, this fic took it out of me! It was so emotional yet funny. But the important content was so big. I want to say more but I am driving home from Cali and have to go! I'll come back soon.
2lulu2 chapter 22 . 5/8
I'm so glad they have each other. You've written this amazing and heart breaking and funny and hopeful story...its just mind-boggling.
2lulu2 chapter 21 . 5/8
I don't know how anyone could survive all this.
2lulu2 chapter 20 . 5/7
Dude, this story is NUTS! Agh! Lol I am freaking out! See? Even my vocabulary has left me! Woah!
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 5/7
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 5/7
2lulu2 chapter 17 . 5/6
Your authors note (lol)! Meanwhile, oh my gosh, seriously?! I didn't not expect this to go there!
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 5/5
Wow, what a chapter! I love how mature Bella and Laurent are. I really liked him by the way. What would life have been like with that kind of level-headed-ness? Lol I can't wait to read on, eek!
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 5/3
Well this was also the best chapter for another reason entirely. Funny thing, this whole appearance topic. I wasn't particularly attracted to my husband when we met. In fact some parts of his looks were frankly unattractive. But he captured me so completely with his personality, humor, outlook, love, and amazing friendship. Now we've been married almost 15 years (I was really young when we wed), and he is very handsome to me. It's true age has done very good things for him. But I think the truth is that I love him so completely that his physical looks are an extension of him and so now when I see his physical looks, I see this man I love and therefore I have grown to correlate the two. I genuinely love seeing him and find so much intensely attractive about him now. So yeah, it's been interesting reading your story. It's made me think a lot.
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 5/3
Best chapter!
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 5/2
Wow, she's certainly going through a lot.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »