Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
SaoThwee chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I did not anticipate that scene at the end. My jaw is on the ground.
dellatwi chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Holy shit!
Lish008 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I saw something coming-but THAT certainly wasn't it. Hoooooolyyyy!
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
.Wow.

So much going on in another one of your epic chapters. I just love how it all broke open - now Eric will get some vindication, or at least, some compassion.

I love how you inch Edward and Bella a little bit closer to their love story in every chapter. They are just wonderfully written characters.

Thanks so much for sharing this story - it's truly amazing!

xoxo
tereses24 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Damn that was an great chapter...poor Pong! Hope he's ok! Man Bella can't catch a break always has someone after her! :( cant wait for the next chapter!
tnuccio chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Wow... didn't see that coming! Poor Ping Pong! I hope he's okay! This poor girl just can't catch a break already!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
That whole family is crazy
LaVonne Cullen chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Uh oh my god. I can't... Asdfghjkl urgh
jesigrl007 chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
TEARS! that was a hard ending on the chapter but can't wait to read more...great job :)
gildedbutterfliesx chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
My heart is literally burning after reading this and knowing that I'll have to wait for an update. Picked this story up yesterday, and shit there were so many twists and turns that I seriously can't handle having to wait for another chapter.
Dear author, I want to compliment you on a beautiful and unique story that you are sharing on the Internet. The plot is so unexpected and I I couldn't love the protagonists more even if I wanted to. They're so real with their flaws and awkwardness.
(Right now I feel like Bella rambling)
I'm expecting an alert in my mails soon. :-))
tnuccio chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Okay, finally all caught up.

Sweet Jesus woman, this is such a great story. I LOVE IT! I know I have absolutely no right to ask this (espeically because of my own lingering story) but I see you started this in 2010 and you just updated 8-13-13. How often do you update? I just want to give myself an idea. I'll be honest. I had dreams about this fic last night when I finally pulled myself away from the computer at FOUR AM to go to be knowing I had to be up in 4 hours! This story is going to haunt me!
YankeeDiva chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I'm a little behind on raving on how good this story is I was 2 chapters behind from being out of the country. What cannot be said on how well this plotline is developed? What can I saw that hasn't been said on how epic your version of Bella and Edward are in this? I cannot say anything really to add to the praise that follow this story.
MUCH LOVE and SKILL are poured into this and if you are not reading this story or adding this writer into your instant favorites and folow her you're missing out on greatness!
Dying for the next in this!
tnuccio chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Great story, I'm enjoying it. It's funny and witty and sincere. I have a question though, where are you from? I'm noticing some odd (no disrespect meant) word choices... Drama, canteen, disrespect etc and I wonder if you're not from America :)

I'm hoping Bella overcomes some of this self loathing, which I think is a strong word for it, so maybe it's not a good word choice, and becomes the person I think Edward sees.

t
jesigrl007 chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I REALLY like this story...I stayed up pretty late (130) to read from chapter 2 to here...can't wait to see what else happenes.
rubell chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
sea buckthorn berries? i am soooo old!

i hope she does turn it in! i hope newton gets what he deserves, and i hope alice gets whats coming to her...she doesnt deserve what newton is, nobody does, but that little witch deserves to have some kind of problems!
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »