Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
CullensTwiMistress chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Oh my lord!?

He killed ping pong! That bastard!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I think I'm getting better at reading your work, because I didn't exhale until the very last sentence. It was inevitable that another tragedy was coming, despite all the progress and healing that happened here. But, I still gasped at Ping Pong getting shot. I know begging won't change your plot, but please, please tell me there's a possibility of getting him to the vet and saving him. I know plenty of dogs that were shot and survived. It's a symbol of joy and unconditional love, right? Bella can't lose that. (Okay, enough whining, which I know won't help my case.)
My favorite part of this chapter was your description of the "edited version" of Eric's DVD's. You've obviously got some cinematic talent as well as writing.
The "couples" talk between Bella and Edward was a sweet reprieve - absolutely necessary to make this chapter work. Even if Bella doesn't understand how her rose-colored glasses are a gift as much as a hindrance, I certainly do. I love how you show the strength of the human spirit against the backdrop of a reality filled with pain. Her physical pain is a nice mirror to the emotional that she won't admit to with the same clarity.
Once again, a brilliant chapter.
Petrified by the attention, huh? Get used to it...
Saguenay chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I was happy to see a reference to Tina Frey at the beginning of the chapter as I always imagined her as this Bella.
I hope Newton's dad suicide was a nightmare, there's a limit to what Bella can tolerate before it breaks her. I don't want her to live a nervous break down.
I love the interaction between Edward and Bella, I want more.
I'm happy you are getting new readers I think your great personality translates into your stories and we can see a little bit who you are.
Never stop writing, you are very talented.
DH chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Not Ping Pong...
This chapter is pretty dark.
The ending came as a really big shock to me.
Great chapter once again, and it is great to see justice being done for Eric and the other victims.
WiltshireGlo chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Holy shit. Stunned. Where the fuck were Esme and Carlisle? Ping Pong. I'm heartbroken.

You're an amazing storyteller. Bella, despite -or rather, because of - all her faults is one of my top Bellas ever. She's real. I feel like I'm reading a memoir of a very ordinary, extraordinary woman. I adore her. I truly adore Edward too. He has the most beautiful soul and he's just trying so hard to be everything for everyone, but he shows his emotions to her-that's precious.

Amazing chapter. Loved it (well, except for the end) and the characters, they're wonderful. Emmett is so insightful. And I cried to think she did star in Eric's movie, just as he'd asked her, clearly asking permission. Thank you for posting.
Mooah chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Oh my word! I feel bad because I loved this chapter but I'm stuck on last bit, gaaah. I was kind of wondering if something would happen but I certainly didn't expect it to be Newton's dad! I imagine he's known all along, or if not known it all, had a really good idea. But shooting the dog, awww. I'm just pleased he didn't shoot Bella. How much more is she going to have to face?! It's a good job she's as strong as she is and I think her pink glasses have helped her take it all in her stride.
Fanfriggingtastic chapter as always. Can't wait for more (:
cookies fortune chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I'm just... Speechless...
Your story is amazing! Best I've read in a very long time!
GrumpySunshine chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
OH. MY. GAWD.

Amazing. Absolutely ah-mazing
MagTwi78 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh wow. How do you do this to me? You let me wander sling, thinking oh good, the dramas over.

And then THAT. Bloody hell, woman!

Don't be freaked out by the attention you're getting. You've written a compelling story with a fantastic Bella, and it's so readable that I'll continue to eat up every chapter.

fuz chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
What a scare!
Edward will go out of his mind!
Thank you.
jesigrl007 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
holy crap! I did not see that coming...I hope u have a great vacation but please post soon!
SummerLover08 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
PLEASE DONT LET PING PONG DIE OMG please let that be a dream! OMG
rubell chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
she cannot catch a break...and how the fuck did he get into the house?! and omg! so much! having to watch all of the footage? having to know everything that was done to so many victims? and edward and his parents? and...just so damn much!
muffinmom chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh my word! Poor Bella! Poor ping pong! So much ugly stuff coming out!
Wonder where Mike's mom is?
CoppertopJ chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Jesus fucking Christ. How in the name of God can this girl possibly survive the hellstorm of shit that is her life. Jesus. I am in shock, with my throat tightening as I type this. All I can do is shake my head. And did you have to kill her dog. Damn. I need the next update tomorrow. Tomorrow. Jesus.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »