Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
yogagirl1 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Really glad its all out in the open now.. I wonder when she will remember she told him she had evidence (only pretended)... Cant wait for the next update!
yogagirl1 chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Wow! Very emotional chapter. I wish edward will tell her how he feels!
Marion chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
for the past few days, I've been reading and reading this story, going back to certain chapters,...so yep HAD to say, I can't wait for the rest!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
There's absolutely nothing I can write to give you the proper credit for tackling this topic in your fiction. Just know that your story is original, full of emotional truth, terrifying, heart-breaking, and uplifting.
Please, please tell me there is more to come. What WERE "they" looking for?
And now that Bella and Edward have told each other how they feel, it can really get interesting. Falling in love is easy after all (whether you're dealing with real life or fictional characters). Being in love can be tough - especially when you have the rest of the world to contend with.
But, I know whatever twist you next give us it will be brilliant.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
So sweet!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I think I could read this chapter 100 times. It has everything that makes up the human experience and is so dramatic but so believable. You kill me - this story is just so crazy good.
Connachtpa chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
No-one's really cared for so long about how I think and feel and act and say and why. I'm scared shitless.

Stupid story has me ugly crying. I blame Rob Attack for featuring it and you!

Can't wait to get caught up!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Love it - laughed, squirmed, a tear or two...
EternalWritersBlock chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I don't think I can love this story much more if I tried! While I truly enjoy the fluffiness incorporated throughout, I am on the edge of my seat at the recent events that took place...

Huggles to Bella and Edward and especially, poor Esme .

Let Newton be brought to justice!

Liltz
FoxxyJ chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I got this rec off the ladies over at Rob Attack. It's great. I love the fact that Bella isn't the ugly duckling that does grow into the swam like in all those movies you listed. Her internal monologue is hilarious. I love the parts when she is writing to Emmett in her diary. They always crack me up. Thanks for sharing this with us.
mskirara chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Can I just say how much I love this story. So glad I found it on rob attack. Thanks.
1cruelmonth chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Woot woot to kissing and f king proclamations of true love, but house burned down? Ouch. Newton needs a slow twisty grisly ending. Vampires get him?
Marion chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
just...SO perfect!
drkvctry chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
So good!
So much happening!
I hope to god Eric slipped a Zip drive into Bella's backpack that just happens to be safely sitting in the principals office waiting for her to come back to school.
I also hope mike newton goes to hell and dies.
I guess he'd die then go to hell .. Whatever! :)
More soon please! :)
drkvctry chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Holy shit balls! That's not funny!
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »