Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
camianbu88 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
noooo! Ping Pong! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh man! That was intense! What a horrible thing for Mr. Newton to do! I know this is probably stupid but please let Ping Pong be okay?!
JessaCloud chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh my goodness. This is an amazing story. It needs to be published. I didn't see that coming at all. I'm so sad about Ping Pong. :( Good for Bella getting the evidence out to the police and the media. She is so strong and brave. Maybe she does have her rose colored glasses on as a coping mechanism, but you certainly can't blame her. The alternative depression would be worse, I think. She is living her life and doing her best. Now Mike Newton will hopefully get what he deserves, but at least he won't be able to do that to anyone else. I'm glad Mr Newton isn't alive anymore; seems he turned a blind eye and that's never ok. But how traumatic for Bella. She didn't need that. At all. I absolutely adore this story. Every chapter, it seems, has always got some humor to make me smile or laugh, then sweetness between Edward and Bella that makes me swoon and finally heartache, but that just means it feels real and raw. Well done, as always. :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I totally missed this update because I had no Internet. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE your Edward! *sigh* so much going on in this chapter but the last bit with the evidence, WOW! So happy Bella figured out what Eric was telling her.
hrandrlover1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Holy shitake mushrooms...I...you...holy shitake mushrooms!
Yessssssss Newton got in jail, lets hope by trial he won't want to sit...if you know what I mean. Aww the coupleyness of B and E, le sigh...but the ending GURRRRRRL are you trying to give me a aneurysm!
nanavette chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
You keep having me wanting more after every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
yogagirl1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Omg! ...i have to wait how long for the next update? ;)
SoothemySoul chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
VERBAL SMACKDOWNAGE! "They wanted to have so many kids but only ended up with one, so I'm their single opportunity to realize their fantasies." I felt so much pressure just reading that! No wonder being with Bella is such a relief for him, he's got all that happening!
Speaking of Bella, she showed people in the biggest way possible and I am so happy an proud and stuff that I don't even have words for it.
And oh my gosh, Ping Pong, why'd he have to shoot Ping Pong?! And how'd he even get in? And then he just...so now I'm wondering if that was his plan the whole time or if it was a snap decision once he saw that she didn't seem afraid to die? Did he know what Mike was doing?
(Sorry about the scrambledness of this review, so much is happening and my brain refuses to straighten it out in any type of order because its SO GOOD!)
amberkey chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Holy...
paramore-addict-96 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
oh shit... I'm sending you a message.
JavaMasta chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Wo..ooooo..oow.

Talk about an ending to a chapter. Nicely set up so that no one was home, of course.
Poor Ping Pong!

I think you've hit a the main point here:
"
I didn't think it was all that important."
"Jesus," he says, tearing at his hair. He takes a step closer. "You find a way to get Newton arrested and you don't think it's all that important. How can I trust you—and not worry if you do things like this alone?"

It's all about trust, isn't it? Trust in the importance of oneself. Trust in how important one is to other people, and how much others crave your trust in them.

Beautifully written.

P.S. Chocolate mysteriously disappeared. Or so I tell other members of my household. :-)
LeeLee246 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I'm glad that sick Newton got caught, but poor Bella can't seem to catch a break.
Marion chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh f***! Bella...I mean as if she didn't live enough shit! *deep breaths*! no words, too many feelings right now! LOVED it all of course! (and Intouchables hell yeaaaah, our big hit here in France two years ago, that's for sure!)
addictedconfusion chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Ewwwwww, way to get descriptive with suicide there. Great chapter as always, the talk with Emmet did clear that right up too, just like you said. Newtons finally arrested, finally! Poor Bella going through all this now and then this guy killing himself in front of her but she has a support system to help her through.
Marion chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I was going to bed, but now I just can't! I have to read thiiiis! be back afterwards to review!
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »