Reviews for The Deepest Darkness
NeverYouMind chapter 2 . 2/10
You're story is awesome! Beyond what I expected, so kudos! I thought you'd take this a different way, but you stayed true to your unique plot and I love it!

Truly, you're writing is very mature and concise; the dialogue is great, and the story doesn't stall. One thing- loose the bold/italics on words. It's alright in some instances, but for this story I'd suggest to lay off and let readers interpret it as they will, with you there to guide them. Don't over emphasize.

Just thought you'd like some feedback, my fellow writer! Keep the story going :)
Sofia Pacini chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This is AMAZING! There is so much detail and this seems like exactly what would've happened if the normal story hadn't have ended like it did (minus a few "h's", if you know what I mean). Add more! This story is so cool! It's probably the most in-depth 13th Reality fanfic I've read so far. Very well written!
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Great idea, really creative, and super dark. I love it. I love how you kept everyone in character, even with the depressingness. Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
soarlikeaneagle chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Please update!
soarlikeaneagle chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
wow...just, wow. i am always amamzed to see great young authors like this. i dont have an account because i could never write something like this. i mean, look at how badly this is written. i honestly love this story and i check almost everyday to see if you have updated. i practically peed my pants when i finally got ungrounded and saw that you had updated. this would have been awesome if the books were actually like this. well, maybe i wouldnt but this is just like a completely different story and i just love how you bring the charachters alive and i know i spelled charachters wrong. i am new to this site and this is one of the first out of many great stories that i have read. like, peop;e like you take so much time out of their life tp write stories. i wish i could do that. sorry about the rant. anyways i love this story and i love you all.!

love ya,

soarlikeaneagle
Schwan chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
YAY!

Awsome chapter! Great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I definetly like the idea! It's a new take, and you portray every one of the characters perfectly! Nice job!

Update soon please!
LMFAO chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Plz update
TSWIFT chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a good story so please update!
Saphira123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
OMG This is an amazing story and I wish you would just update already!
Schwan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great Story! I love it! You portray Reginald Chu with perfection!And alway the nice qoute at the beggining. It gives a nice touch.
Thomas chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
As a die-hard 13th Reality Fan, I think this fanfic...is amazing. I thought this was how Book Two should've ended also. You are extremely true to the form of the book's writing style, and the way you potray Reginald Chu is - amazing. Keep writing!
SaintEthan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
WOW! I love 13th Reality! The funny thing is... there are stories in FanFiction that aren't even related to the series! So, this is a pure story. Great thinking! Sofia and Paul remind me of M****** and I. Or, how we could be... I'm getting off topic. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Positivepotter11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i have 2 things to say about that story. okay so 1, why in the world would you make paul and sofia dead! and 2, i like the story except for reason 1. and UPDATE!