Reviews for The Deepest Darkness
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Great idea, really creative, and super dark. I love it. I love how you kept everyone in character, even with the depressingness. Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
soarlikeaneagle chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Please update!
soarlikeaneagle chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
wow...just, wow. i am always amamzed to see great young authors like this. i dont have an account because i could never write something like this. i mean, look at how badly this is written. i honestly love this story and i check almost everyday to see if you have updated. i practically peed my pants when i finally got ungrounded and saw that you had updated. this would have been awesome if the books were actually like this. well, maybe i wouldnt but this is just like a completely different story and i just love how you bring the charachters alive and i know i spelled charachters wrong. i am new to this site and this is one of the first out of many great stories that i have read. like, peop;e like you take so much time out of their life tp write stories. i wish i could do that. sorry about the rant. anyways i love this story and i love you all.!

love ya,

soarlikeaneagle
Schwan chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
YAY!

Awsome chapter! Great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I definetly like the idea! It's a new take, and you portray every one of the characters perfectly! Nice job!

Update soon please!
LMFAO chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Plz update
TSWIFT chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a good story so please update!
Saphira123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
OMG This is an amazing story and I wish you would just update already!
Schwan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great Story! I love it! You portray Reginald Chu with perfection!And alway the nice qoute at the beggining. It gives a nice touch.
Thomas chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
As a die-hard 13th Reality Fan, I think this fanfic...is amazing. I thought this was how Book Two should've ended also. You are extremely true to the form of the book's writing style, and the way you potray Reginald Chu is - amazing. Keep writing!
SaintEthan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
WOW! I love 13th Reality! The funny thing is... there are stories in FanFiction that aren't even related to the series! So, this is a pure story. Great thinking! Sofia and Paul remind me of M****** and I. Or, how we could be... I'm getting off topic. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Positivepotter11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i have 2 things to say about that story. okay so 1, why in the world would you make paul and sofia dead! and 2, i like the story except for reason 1. and UPDATE!