Reviews for The Pink Thong
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Nice one shot
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hey! TinkanaiT32 at your service, AKA the Truthsayer of Fanfiction. My reviews are lengthy, legendary and love-filled. Okay, maybe not so much the middle, but I'd like to think so. Anyhoo, as the Truthsayer of Fanfiction, I do not lie. I tell the dramatic truth, the whole dramatic truth, and nothing but the dramatic truth.
So believe me when I say this fanfiction...yeah, this one right here is just too cute!
And it's crazy because it's almost what happened to me and my best friend in high school. Except ours ended in tragedy and not hand-holding fluffiness, but *shrug* Good times none the less.
I couldn't help but notice you say Maths in here and I wondered if you were from the UK...I checked your profile and you are! Awesomeness! I just love FFnet's ability to bring countries together over stories. Oh well, I like your style Chick-a-dee, and remember this name, because you'll be seeing it a lot
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was just freaking awesome x3
I'm glad that the feelings Grimmjow held for Ichigo were mutual
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yeah... That was sooo steamy hot. -blushes-
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is just absolutely adorable. :D
Tanni8kya HeHe chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. I love the fact that you wrote this with balance between substance and smut :3 I give you Kudos for that!

Tanni :3
currently-in-orbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Like actually crying oh my god that was beautiful. An odd but still realistic relationship that develops and holy shit actual proper feelings of the awkwardness and turmoil of the unrequited gay crush. Plus first time sex that is actually awkward! AND the whole thing was damn funny. I could actually kiss you right now dear god. Excellent job!
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aw...this was cute now I wonder If my friends who act gay around each other are actually serious O.o thank you for writing this story and yay! Grimmy and Ichi are together now :)
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Frigging loved it!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Adorable and hot.
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You should totally make this a multichapter story!
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This story is absolutely adorable and seems like one of the most realistic of the grimmichigrimm fandom. Awesome work!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OH GOD, this was soooo freaking hilarious and full of sexual innuendos I was happily eating it up! Love!:D
philisnotonfire chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aww that was awesome and so cute!
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This struck me as really, really sweet and touching. Grimmy's so stupid, but then, so is Ichigo, and both of them in an absolutely lovable way.

Adorable story, with just enough drama and angst to give it spice. A definite addition to the faves list!

Thanks for the lovely fic!

Ja ne!