Reviews for What Was The Past Is Now The Present
SlyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
So bitter sweet. Nice job.
kittycatmeow9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so sad :( and heartbreaking... but a very good story:)
me chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this is so heartwrenching:( in a good way.
ifeelfreaky chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is so sad... You did a wonderful job writing it!
theBestBeginning chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Omg this is so sad :( But overall, I think you did a very good job :) Keep it up!
MountainAir chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Not to sound like a baby (again) but this made me cry. The emotion and mood was just so... real, that it was heartbreaking to read! I knew almost straight away, when she started to read the letter and it mentioned her mother getting a message from the Hawthorne's children. It was so in-character, too, with Katniss being in shock, and leaving Peeta so that he wouldn't need to see her like that. It was brilliant. And her going to their hunting spot just made it all the more great.

This was horrible, but in an amazing, incredible way. Horrible in the sense that if this had really happened, I know I would have been bawling. To be honest, though, if Suzanne Collines had written it, I'm not even sure she could have made me feel as emotional as you did just then. Amazing job.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow. This was incredible! I liked how you captured her mom's voice in the letter, it was sentimental but not overly formal. I also liked the part right after she reads the letter when Peeta comes home, and she leaves because she doesn't want him to see her like that. Overall, this was very well written. Thanks for such an amazing Fanfiction!

RueofDistrict11