Reviews for Just A Face In The Crowd
erik chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
At last a villian that recognises that there is something more dangerous watching, well done.
PJ Cooper chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This little tidbit was very satisfying. the characterization of the Doctor was beautiful And the terror Anna exhibited shown so well. On the down side, re-read what you write a little closer a few typo's slipped through. The more piece you write, the better you will get.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
One word: epic. This is a the best a one shot can be. Great job.
d chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
love it
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yup, that's pretty much how it would go down between the Doctor and the Visitors.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice one-shot.

Would look AWESOME with illustrations.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ha awesome.
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow-short, but with a powerful punch. This is a nice little crossover. It's something that fits both universe and that I could see happening if the Doctor were to ever encounter the V aliens.

Well-written overall. Amazing work!
W chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love your story! I see you found the best solution: if the Fifth Column is not enough to defeat the V's, Earth needs to turn to it's faithful guardian and defender:)

Alexander: I also had The 10th Doctor in mind. I miss D.T very much, he did a great job picturing The Doctor, right emotion at the right time. Because Doctor is always about time;)
Robert chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
The odd thing about the TimeWar story is that the Doctor should be jumping forward and backward around Gallifrey's of the Doctor's sould be doing that.
HollyFire chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Excellent crossover story! You're right, no more needs to be added to this :)
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love that there was practically pure panic put into the way that Anna acted after she saw him properly.

And the way you portrayed the Doctor was simply fantastic, looking forward to reading more of your stuff ]
FORD B chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was very interesting, and yet so confusing...