Reviews for Matters of the Heart
crazycats7 chapter 23 . 2/6
I hope that you will update this soon. I can't wait to see how their talk goes. I hope Bella stays with Edward. But, I think that Tanya's baby should not be Edward's or Jame's but someone elses.
robsessed73 chapter 23 . 1/2
congrats on your new baby. rest while you can and we will all be here when you update.
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
I can not wait for an update on this story! Congrats on your baby though!
smith041 chapter 23 . 11/19/2015
Great story would love to read the ending
readingandreading chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
Just finished reading what you have so far. It's great! I can't wait to see what you have next! Love your story!
PLL lover1992 chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Congratulations on the new baby! Take your time updating.
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
I hope Edward isn't the father, he and Bella do not need a permanent link to Tanya.
redraider2001 chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Yippee! This makes me very happy️-Tamara
Fearfully made 17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am loving this story greatly i just started readying it n now im at the last chapter so far. I really hope tanya baby is not edwards it make cause more unwanted drama n someone seriously needs to kick james ass n put him in jail. I begging plz finish the story i notice none was not posted for a while plz plz finish the story i hate reading unfinished stories plz finish the story desperate
crazycats7 chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
I like this story, but please keep Bella and Edward together. He doesn't work with Tanya.
Twilightchick45 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
So nobody is happy that James is around. Sounds like James has a problem with Cullen's I get a feeling that Tanya is going to show up at some point.
Twilightchick45 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I am so glad that Edward is doing better at working through this episode. Thought it was kind of funny how he set up Jasper and Alice.
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I wonder when or if Edward is going to let Bella know the whole story.
Twilightchick45 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
So Edward handled that a little better than I thought he would. I just hope there is not too much trouble from James. Wonder what happened to Tanya? Guess we will find out.