Reviews for Matters of the Heart
Fearfully made 17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am loving this story greatly i just started readying it n now im at the last chapter so far. I really hope tanya baby is not edwards it make cause more unwanted drama n someone seriously needs to kick james ass n put him in jail. I begging plz finish the story i notice none was not posted for a while plz plz finish the story i hate reading unfinished stories plz finish the story desperate
crazycats7 chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
I like this story, but please keep Bella and Edward together. He doesn't work with Tanya.
Twilightchick45 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
So nobody is happy that James is around. Sounds like James has a problem with Cullen's I get a feeling that Tanya is going to show up at some point.
Twilightchick45 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I am so glad that Edward is doing better at working through this episode. Thought it was kind of funny how he set up Jasper and Alice.
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I wonder when or if Edward is going to let Bella know the whole story.
Twilightchick45 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
So Edward handled that a little better than I thought he would. I just hope there is not too much trouble from James. Wonder what happened to Tanya? Guess we will find out.
Twilightchick45 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Love seeing Bella's point of view. Now James have made an appearance. I kn ow Edward should know, but also at the same time it might send him back into that dark place. We don't want that at all.
robfans chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
thanks
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Edward seems to know what his sister is up to. Can't wait to see how it goes.
Twilightchick45 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
So we can see that Bella has got a glimpse of Edward already from pictures. Think she has a thing for him. lol Poor Bella is already being subjected to Alice's fashion sense. I feel for her a bit.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
I really hope it's not Edward's baby as if he fights for full custody or even partial custody and gets it I think that it's too much to expect Bella to take over a 'mother' role and to put up with him always having a link with Tanya.
nikkistew2 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
James Tanya are the epitome of scum. However, only in fics do I see the father gaining sole custody unless the mother is more unfit than a meth addict prostitute. Not a bad thing if he does get custody... I can't see them co-parenting successfully.
Twilightchick45 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Its good that Edward is re-connecting with his sister. I also feel bad that he is experiencing nightmares. again.
Twilightchick45 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
So they are both bound for college. Can't wait for the first meeting between the two.
Twilightchick45 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Really great story so far. I feel for Edward, but I know things will get better.