Reviews for Ten Times Thyself
Animelvr chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I read this like 10 times, & luv it more after each time! So cute! We need more combiner lovin' !J
NiRinn chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I may have laughed hysterically and cooed slightly whilst reading this... :D
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
A real rarity this story is with the two gestalts; although the Protectobots didn't get as much limelight as the jets. But still, I really enjoyed this fic.
LdyGossamer chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
This was a really awesome story! I enjoyed it very much.
Darkeyes17 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Wow! I'm really enjoying this fic! I'll probably finish reading it tomorrow, when I'm not so tired, XD
femme4jack chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
This was loads of fun, and the sparklings are adorable. Great job with the names! Good TF names are really hard to come up with and these are all so appropriate.
femme4jack chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
totally fascinating! I love the technical details and how descriptive it was from Silverbolt's POV!
femme4jack chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
The image of them having all of that stuffed in subspace just tickles me! This whole story just tickles me. So much 3
femme4jack chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
What a marvelous job on the complex interfacing scenes. Very hot and sweet all at once. I'm loving it.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Alright, I don’t typically like hatchling stories, especially ones with eggs and whatnot. However, I do like your combiner team dynamics, and the Protectobots are just so darn cute. The fact that everyone else is so pole-axed by that fact that nobody thought to warn anyone...*gigglefit* You made me like this story despite myself. Awesome!
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
I want one! Also, I have some ideas bubbling...mainly that-first time they combine thing...unless you had plans to write it I'd love to try(most likly take some time)

But the normal-tis inspired by Blah, sparklings are blahs, go and read blah, before this and so on...also copy shown to you before posting...

Though you could just be even more awesome and write it...and write more...

I'd love more info on the little cute things and who looks like who and takes after who
Zea T chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
This was a great story. I love the way you made the entire process so detailed and convincingly plausible from beginning to end. You managed to convey Silverbolt's hopes, fears and sensations all the way through a process that is quite alien, and I admire the skill it takes to make us empathise with someone trying to lay an egg! The panic he felt (and conveyed to the others) was quite understandable given the situation - as were the reactions of both gestalts earlier on when they were so concerned over Silverbolt. I liked the way you played out the relationship between the two gestalts almost in the background - from their first friendly, impulse-driven connection, through to Blades joining the aerialbots on their excursion, Hot Spot being there when Silverbolt needs him, and both gestalts bedding down together completely naturally and Hot Spot contemplating the need for bigger quarters.

Technically, this was very well written throughout. I enjoyed your dialogue, and the pacing and language was spot on. The plot was interesting, and if anything I'd have liked to see a little more of it - expanding the epilogue scenes out so the main story covered everything up to hatching rather than only up to the egg-laying. It would have been good to really see how Silverbolt felt to be back in the air, and the broodiness of both gestalts hovering over the eggs.

As you may have gathered, I very much enjoyed reading this - thank you! One quick question: So, they have two jetlings and a baby helicopter, but do the 'twins' have ground-based alt-modes? It would be interesting to see a sequel to this - with the two gestalts dealing with parenthood, particularly if it turns out they have a baby gestalt on their hands!
Steven Kodaly chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
And now, Silverbolt, the REAL fun begins - raising your delightful little children (and controlling the urge to throttle them when they drive you up two walls, down the lane and across the skies). It's a good thing that the new Cybertronians have ten different caretakers who will be perfectly willing to utterly destroy anyone who dares threaten them. Although I'm not convinced that ten parents will be enough to corral a children's combiner team...

How long do you estimate before they've turned the entirety of the Ark into their playfort?
Steven Kodaly chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
There was at least one instance in this chapter where italics didn't function correctly; instead, 'em' and '/em' were tacked onto words and phrases. These were to denote 'emphasis', were they not? The one I found was 'emthis was not right/em' roughly halfway through the chapter.
Christina chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter, with the tension and something of a resolution. Orangey definitely takes after Fireflight.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »