Reviews for Trapped
hygf5 chapter 1 . 4/5
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
hahaha, love this 3
Waifine chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is hilarious! Poor Robin!
visitor chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
lol i did not see that coming
batman the uber-parent, really nice
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD I love it! Everyone was spot-on. I haven't stopped grinning yet.
Catfan chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Great stuff! Any plans to continue? :)
ANONIMO chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Absolutamente perfecto. Tus historias Bat/Cat son hermosas, me encantan.
krazieneko chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lol. I love it! It's so funny. My fave part was the ending! Please update.
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked it. I loved The Batman/Catwoman pairing. Please keep writing Batman/Catwoman stories.
MegaMegan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Elaborate schemes, I love them.
delos1108 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh this was perfect!
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Haha, poor little Robin.
Ransom chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Sorry that review was me, Ransom. I always forget to include my name :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Bruce is a sneaky, sneaky bastard and I love him that way. I do feel for Robin though and a little for Catwoman, but at least she had some fun too.
Stitchgrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh so clever, so swooney, so Bruce is a total tightass and WAY to happy to keep robin from his car.

I get by the end of this piece tha he and catwoman have been dating a while...or that this has happened before (like a Chris Dee timeline). But batman's inner monolgue proves that it's not. Still, I love the kids' involvement in this and your Batman is hot.

I hope you've been watching The Brave and the bold, because the new batman/catwoman episode "mask of matches malone" is amazing. It's hard to find since they censored it in the us for sexuality. Wonder why ;)

I love getting an update in my mailbox saying you've written a story! Pls keep going!