Reviews for Past Meets Present
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
mkay i love this one so far, i was very surprised with baileys sudden bitchyness, although i do kinda get it, lol :D
Winchestergirl5 chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Oh my God, Kaylee is missing now? Oh dear... Meg possessing bailee was a really good twist. I thought it was cute that Bailee and Grayson were dating and I loved Bailee and Chloe's talk at the end. It was good to hear Bailee's real voice again. Nice work with that because it was obvious that she was normal Bailee by the way she talked. I loved this one and can't wait to start the next one soon.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Bailee is possessed and whoever is possessing her kidnapped Grayson. Fingers crossed that Chloe will be alright. I also hope that Bailee (normal Bailee) is alright - not demon Bailee.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
OH NO! the "killing is the plan" line was really haunting. Stupid Bailey!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Aw the "maybe we made a baby" line made me giggle. Their flirty banter is adorable. Hm, Bailee being possessed... that could REALLY explain it all! I kind of almost hope she is. I hope that she doesn't hurt Chloe.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
I love Sam and Chloe's relationship and I also love that it's totally platonic. If only Dean would get that... The sex scene was totally fine and I'm glad that they made up.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Aw, I didn't think she'd actually leave. Silly Dean and his temper. I liked it thought because it was totally something that Dean would've done. At least he didn't mean it! Bailee STOP TRYING TO GET WITH DEAN! That is all :)
Winchestergirl5 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
No, Dean don't go to Bailee's. Aw... they lost their baby :(. That's so sad. I feel awful for Chloe and Dean. Great chapter though!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Oh no! Bailee sent that car to hit Chloe, didn't she? That's terrible! I'm so afraid of what might happen to her and the baby. Stupid Bailee
Winchestergirl5 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Dean can't be jealous because he's letting Bailee come on to him! Saved by the... phone ring tone? Why do I have a bad feelingn about Bailee and Chloe staying together alone? I hope nothing bad happens to Chloe...
Winchestergirl5 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
DONT KISS HER DEAN. That's all I can say. Great chapter, though!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Uh oh... what is Bailee up to? It seems quite uncharacteristic of her. She seemed nice. This only leads me to thinking that something is up and she's... maybe possessed? She's just not the same Bailee! The doctor's appointment was really sweet :)
Winchestergirl5 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Stupid Bailee! I did like her... kind of, but I like CHloe a lot more. I guess it came as a huge shock to her but still. I hate that Chloe saw the kiss. I feel like Bailee will be causing some trouble.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
No, Chloe, don't change at all. The telling Dean she was pregnant scene was perfect, so sweet, and you perfectly captured the struggle of Dean's want to be a father but the fact that they're hunters. I love that he was supportive of her. :). I'm loving this already and can't wait to read some more.
AprilC3604 chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
Such a great chapter to an amazing story! Wondeful job :) I can't wait for the next one to come out!