Reviews for Past Meets Present
AprilC3604 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
I am going to cry. poor chloe and dean :( i hate bailee and i am really mad at dean and chloe has every right to be mad at him. oh i hope you update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Loved it! Oh I hope she and they baby are ok. Ah I really don't like bailee. But now we know more about. She better not hurt dean or I will be really mad. Please update soon!
RICE20 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
I hate that Bailee! I hope that the baby is ok. Update soon ]
Angelyn chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Noooo! How could you end it there? Can you upload the next chapter like...now? LOL! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Oh my goodness this is an awesome story. Update soon...PLEASE!
AprilC3604 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Glad he pushed her away. Go dean! I hate that bailee is making him get jealous of sam. OH NO she is left alone with bailee. That b*tch better not hurt her or the baby or I will go through the computer, into the story and kick her but myself lol. Awesome update and please update soon!
Angelyn chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
NOOO! DON'T LEAVE CHLOE ALONE WITH BAILEE! That's got me nervous! Is that key still aound Chloe's neck? She's gonna need some MAJOR protection. LOL! Update soon! This story gets better and better. I must say you are a great writer. Keep up the great work!
Angelyn chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Sigh...why do u have to say it's gonna get worse be fire it gets better? Please update for the sake of my sanity...lol! And Dean better push that chick away!
AprilC3604 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I hate Bailee, did I mention that lol. Dean better not kiss her ooo he better not but I do see her kissing him. the chapters cant come fast enough. I just want bailee to get hit by a truck so Dean and cloe are happy LOL but I am sure that will come later ;) anywho loved the update and please hurry hurry hurry with the next
Angelyn chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Awww...So cute! But how far along is she? LOL! This was a cute offer...I'm still not liking Bailee though. I'm afraid for Chloe actually. Update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Awesome chapter. I really don't like Bailee at all. I kinda want chloe to kick her butt lol. I am not even sure there is a demon at all or maybe bailee is the demon lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Angelyn chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I agree with Sam this was awkward...LOL. I'm still not feeling Bailee on this one, but I'm interested in seeing how this goes.
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
This was a really great chapter i think. I dont like Bailee at all and Dean is going to get into some trouble i can see it now. I still feel sorry for chloe. Her emotions are messed up and it will only get worse. Dean better think about that but then again he is dean lol. I love it and hope you update soon! like ASAP! LOL
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Omg great start! Poor chole. They just forgot about her. Bad Dean! Lol but awww they are having a baby. I am so happy. Please please update asap :)
Angelyn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Everyone just forgot poor Chloe? OMG! Bad introduction. LOL. I'm glad you got started on this story. I can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3