Reviews for Drabbles On A Pudgy Meister
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
One word:

D'awwwwww...
CelticKawaii chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I have to say, this was...different. You know this fic was listed in TV Tropes, under Crowning Moments of Heartwarming. And boy they were right. I was going "Aww!" so many times.

Maybe I wouldn't mind Fat!Kid...teddy bear hugs! _
Rhasslairiel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm connecting the stories... and it's getting depressing. Is Kid gonna lose that weight sometime soon? Cause in reality he would have dropped a lot of pounds on a salad based diet within a 2 week start... just sayin. I love him, and he's suffering here ( but its a good chappie collection D
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
LOL .
Metroid Life chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is a good story, very sweet. I have to ask, though; how did Kid become like that? The beginning implied that someone put something inside him to do that, but it never outright said it.
J chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is hilarious! I loved it!
Midnightdemon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Intersting and different, really good idea!
Okamialpha chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Overall, this was a pretty good fic. The personalities were really spot on and the story itself was awesome. Though a full story might have fit better, splitting your ideas into smaller drabbles is also good. As for the weight gain, normally, I'm not a fan of male weight gain (fat chick lover speaking), you were able to present it in a tasteful manner! As this being basically the only soul eater weight gain fic out there, I expect the second one to be made by you as well XD Also, take this as a friendly suggestion, it would be nice to have both parties gaining weight, but like I said, it's just a small suggestion.

So, all in all, keep up the good work.