Reviews for Speaking Lessons
Liesha130 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Damn, that was sizzling! Finding it hard to breathe now.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I laughed. Oh, gosh, how could I NOT? What must the class have been thinking? xD! Awkward as hell. I've had to stop reading right after he came for fear of the class' reaction. xD! Poor Harry.

Almost disappointing, that.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Eek! Words are such a turn on. Brilliant plan on Malfoy's part. Evil, but brilliant. Nice work!
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Damn. That's a clever comeback. I never would have thought of that. I don't see how Harry can top that.

Until then,

Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hot! I love a bit of exhibitionism like this! *melts into puddle of goo*

I like the spell that Draco used too! Very creative idea! :)

And on to the next one~
llamajo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
When Hermione said "Professor Slughorn, I think Harry's sick!", I burst out laughing. XD I think this was great, and I love the spell that Malfoy used. I can't wait to read Harry's retaliation!
randomclaw chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
please continue .A
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
is there another coming out?
crowngirl2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
You wrote a couple of my favourite Harry / Draco stories and I just realized they were bythe same person!

I like this story :)

Is there a sequel to this one? / Going to be a sequel? I read the first two as well :)
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ha! This series was also great! xD I wish I had half your imagination lol

thetoysoldierdies chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
No, don't end it! Continue it please, please! It's been a really long while since I've read any fic so well written, and with the two so in character its unreal. Please write a sequel or two, or three, I beg of you! This was brilliant, don't ever stop! I must check out your other works as well, now.
toras angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
oh please can we have a sequel. please, please, please!
malfoyobsession chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nooooooo, please not "the end"! THis was getting SUUUUUUPER AWESOME! Please write more soon?
6275mystic chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
oh i felt so embarrassed for him it was kind of hilarious but when you said that he kept humping the table because 'it felt so good' i thought i might die for him. fantastic imagery you can really tell what's going on. wonderful story
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »