Reviews for Bebop Weekly
Lace Kyoko chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Cute idea!
Nisha chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
These are very well done! It's nice to see that there are still talented writers devoting their time to Bebop. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to reading more.
animestarz96 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Cool:) I like these !
jennymeeklie chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Ha, ha! This was awesome! Poor Jet. He's so clueless when it comes to women. But I agree that he's quite a catch. I mean the guy cleans, fixes things, washes dishes, cooks, etc., etc.!
jennymeeklie chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Awe! That's an interesting twist. Who would have known to send all of that to her new home? Hm...
jennymeeklie chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Nice one!
jennymeeklie chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Sounds like a normal day on Bebop. :)
anime-catdragon chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I apologize for the late review. My life is crazy right now, so it's nice to know I can come back to fanfiction and be met with gems like this one, albeit buried underneath lessor fics. You have such a way of writing these two. I can't really put my finger on it but it's just...something. There's a feel to it, even things this short, that is just totally and completely spike/faye. I really envy that and I hope as my own fic comes along I can create that same sort of feel. Anyways, hope to see more soon! :)

cat
anime-catdragon chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Oh my god! I have been away from this fandom for FAR too long! And when I finally come back it seems all the gems are buried underneath crap! I am lucky I found this though :) I'm also checking out your latest stuff as well since it has been faar too long. I'm hoping this will get me back into the mindset of my own fic, though I fear there is going to be a lot of work involved to figure out where the heck I was going with it! I do hope you'll still let me bounce ideas off of you! You have no idea how much that helped me! In the meantime do continue your own fics! I will be reading and reviewing whenever I have free time :D till the next update my dear!

Cat
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is a nice idea.:) Can you please update in the future?
orenjitenshii chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It's a good idea for weekly prompts like this, thank you for making it up. :3 Keep up the good work! Ja ne!