Reviews for L is for Lions and Love
hikari-hime 01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was so hot
kinsano chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
HOLY SHAMWOW! lol that was hot! and Shamwow is EXACTLY what I needed after reading that. lol I know you posted this as a one shot but have you thought about continuing this story? bc I would sooo be there. it's great and like I said hot as hell! :D thanks again bye
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was a cute one shot. I think you write the best Dirty Edward stories.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOVE this...would love to see more...please...:)

Thank you for writing this! :D
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LMAO - that was awesome - haven't we all wanted to run away and join the circus at one time or the other? I loved the chemistry with him and Bella. Imagine how awesome it will be for them traveling the country by train together? Hot stuff! Fantastic work.
HP-Chickism chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Your writing style is always so amazing. Easy to read without underestimating my intelligence. Keep it up!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was the coolest thing I have ever read: Hey, Emory, I'm sure you wondered why I asked you all those questions about your favorite types of fan fiction and finally, after three days of working on this, I can give you an answer…it was for your surprise One Shot!

THANK YOU, Pbroken! I am so flattered to have a story written for ME. And being for my birthday makes it even better!

This is a beautiful sentiment, and so perfect for this story: "The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard further than the roar of a lion" ~ Arabian Proverb

He said it was a special night that was just for the two of us. - Lovely way to talk about Carlisle and Edward's relationship. This is a perfect activity for them!

I was six, just a little boy with strange bronze hair and emerald green eyes that matched my mom's - Thank you for leaving no question who you are taking about! He sounds so adorable!

Edward really DID dream of the circus. It is so neat how he knew what he wanted to do with his life from 6 years old. Wonderful images! : "the trapeze artists lived in tree houses where they could swing to their hearts content and that jugglers throwing flaming bowling pin shaped things spent their days on stilts following elephants that paraded around in fancy crowns of purple feathers."

I went to college to study zoology, big cats specifically. - I love that! He didn't just "run off and join the circus" like one hears so often. He was deliberate and thoughtful in preparing for his dream the right way!

Go EDWARD! I love that he didn't try to hide his dream from anyone, and that he stood up to Tanya for himself. And that he DUMPED her? That was absolutely perfect!

"I almost lost hope when my 25th birthday came and went" - All RIGHT! My birthday story has Edward thinking about his own birthday! COOL!

"We promised not to say anything to him because you said you were going to tell him before we drove all the way out here," - Hey, Alice, "You've got some 'splaining to do, Lucy…" How could you NOT tell Edward about your plans?

But I guess he forgave you pretty quickly, A; it is so sweet when siblings get along! : I couldn't find it in me to be mad. ... I was actually pretty glad to be able to bring my little sister with me

she fooled me for two years, sneaky pixie - Hmmmm, is this one of those times to say, "Never bet against Alice"?

Not only is this for my birthday, it is personalized for ME as well!

I had to be in North Carolina in one month

6 hour plane ride to Charlotte.

training at a location in Huntersville, North Carolina.

we arrived in Huntersville

we would leave Huntersville

And, BTW, the lion is named for my Siamese cat! (AND, I live in Huntersville, NC, near Charlotte!)

Being on the train makes the story even better! Picturesque, quaint, captivating, enchanting setting!

It was funny that Alice and Rose pulled the wool over Edward's eyes. But he was good-natured about it. I love how they get along so well!

walk-in closet-size staterooms; more than a tad bit intimidating; "I fired nine people for tardiness"; I wondered how many grown men she'd made cry - Being in the circus is not always a bed of roses...But Edward will handle it fine!

we employ just over 250 cast and crew - I saw something in the newspaper today about a circus, and it only had 70 members. Rose's is a big one. Great!

They eyed me as if I was a piece of meat - Oh, Edward! SURELY you are used to that by now! (BTW, we may all think of you that way...)

I followed her out of the tent to the area behind the giant big top where the animals were kept. - Oh boy! Edward is FINALLY at the point of seeing his dream come true!

you're free to interact with Sampson as long as you don't enter the pen - I was so afraid that Edward was going to blow it and go in the pen anyway! Thank you for NOT going there!

Rosalie cooed at a majestic lion - So sweet, and a bit out of character for Rose, since she is usually such a witch! I love it! Especially since I am partial to cats!

I could barely contain the overwhelming joy that was flooding my system ... It was all I ever wanted and the night couldn't possibly be any better - A happy Edward makes readers happy! Especially ME!

PERFECT way for Edward to meet Bella, and I love how he was taken by her immediately! - "intense heat filled me at the contact. I felt the urge to pull her closer"

"Isabella…that's a gorgeous name," I spoke the words without even realizing it. ... I pressed my lips to her knuckles... "I-, I'm sorry, that was incredibly weird of me, wasn't it?" ... "Actually, I thought it was pretty sweet," - Aw, that was SO sweet! Good indicator of good vibes to come later!

She looked at me with sorrowful eyes and I could tell she didn't want to leave - This already sounds like MORE than a casual meeting...

It made me want to pounce on her as a lion would a lamb. I was the predator and she was my prey. It was a deep animalistic desire, one that I had to fight for the time being. - LOVE this nod to canon! Perfect for this spot! Especially since Edward is working with lions!

Emmett, a curly brown haired, hazel eyed, gorilla of a man with a child's heart. - I LOVE this description of Emm! It is wonderful!

I think you gave us a hint of Stalkerward! (OK, so maybe a BIT more than a hint...) :

'I would rather spend my time watching Isabella.'

'The only way I was able to see her was if I watched the practices so that's exactly what I started doing,'

'I found that I couldn't stay away'

'I watched as she performed each twist and drop flawlessly'

I love how Edward's reactions to and feelings about Bella progressed so quickly! You did a great job documenting this! GREAT job!

a. Isabella turned out to be the most graceful person I'd ever seen. At times she made twirling through the red silk fabric hanging from the rafters appear angelic and fantastical, which brought back all the magic of my first trip to the circus. Other times it seemed unbelievably sensual,

b. I would walk Isabella back to her stateroom on the train, constantly fighting back the lustful urges to touch her because she was always so exhausted, and I didn't want to push myself on her. Although it was excruciating to hold back, it turned out to be well worth it. The lack of contact between us allowed a deeper connection to form.

c. I couldn't get over the idea that she had dated [Peter]. I was worried that he might end up wanting her back

d. I was bothered and I confessed my affection for Isabella ("Bothered"? I thought that was RPattz...)

e. If I could just stick it out until February, when the tour started, then Isabella wouldn't be working so hard

f. I asked if she would go on a date with me ... and she agreed, outwardly thrilled by the idea. Knowing that she cared for me as I cared for her sent my lust into overdrive.

g. I held her hand, hugged her, and swept her hair back from her face. The heat between us scorched me

h,my legs were shaking with anticipation

i. I couldn't get it open fast enough. My eyes traveled from the floor up as I devoured her with my gaze. I groaned at the sight of her midnight blue heels, sucked in a breath when I reached her delicious calves and hissed it out as I admired her creamy white thighs. The short blue dress she wore sent my heart into a fit and her ample cleavage made my pants constrict, ... She had curled her hair in big curls and her brown eyes sparkled with a whole new level of need.

j. Our tongues mingled as her honeysuckle scent sent my head spinning and I staggered backwards into the room

k. "I want to eat you alive, Isabella."

l. I loved Isabella Swan and I would love her as long as she would let me

I bent forward and gave her one slow, long lick - I guess maybe we can call this the "official" start of the hot lemon? It is a GREAT one! I also like I you had Edward's words interspersed with his licks...

I had found the love in making love that I had always been missing - What a marvelous sentiment to come from a lemon!

Beautiful Last Paragraph! Edward dreaming of marrying doesn't get better than that! It is like you read my mind!

THANK YOU for my fabulous birthday present! I love it!

Sorry about the furniture, I guess I should put warnings on my one shots. - Waaah! I don't get "the furniture." My bad!

Per Pbrokens' initial author's note: I'm sure you wondered why I asked you all those questions about your favorite types of fan fict

HERE are the QUESTIONS that she sent me!

Which do you prefer in fan fiction when it comes to Edward and Bella stories...

Vampire Edward with Human Bella, Vampire Edward and Bella, or All Human?

(Vamp Edward w/Human Bella) Dark Vampire Edward or Vegetarian Vampire Edward?

(Vamp Edward w/Human Bella) Vegetarian Vampire Edward with tendency for slip up or not?

(Vamp Edward and Bella) Newborn Bella or Experienced Vampire Bella?

(Vamp Edward and Bella) Bella changed by Edward or not?

(All Human) Stories that start out with Bella and Edward as acquaintances, friends, a couple, or strangers?

(All Human) Favorite Edward, ex: doctor, bad boy, neighbor, single dad, teacher, etc.?

Here is my response to that last question (yes, I ramble, but I take credit for Tamerward in the story:

... I love to see Edward in different professions! I really love Daddyward (regardless of how children came to be, but best would be HIS children with Bella), and also Single Daddyward. He is cool as a doctor, but that has probably been done the most already. I know you like DIRTY bad-boy Edward, and Dirty is always OK with me!
dorothy's ruby slippers chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
How lovely of you to pen this for Emory's bday! What a fun and sexy romp! Well done!

rubell chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awe! love and smut all mixed together! you are the best!
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
, my god that was fucking hawt *fans self*

bejesus probably one of the best lemons i've ever read and trust me thats alot :D anyway i've got to a go and take a very cold shower and lady you are killing me with these one shots!

fourbrats chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Um wow, that is all I have to say about the end of this one shot. This was really great as usual, I don't think we even need to tell you that anymore but if it keeps you writing then so be it. LOL!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
well it wasn't my birhtday but I enjoyed too, lol!

you are a genius hon! thanks for sharing!

Happy B-Day Emory! May your day be filled with blessings!

Much love!
MysteryTwiLover058 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
You could continue this... I would really really really enjoy it!

~~ Keep it up!~