Reviews for Popping the Question
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
omg thats so cute XD
yeah well i was making love not having sex
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awwwwww tooo cute! I loved it!
CookieNinja242 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I think this is adorable. Im not much of a CUTTER fan but i liked this. i will say i giggled a bit when i read that cartmans a cuddler xD
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ahaha, I was really wondering what would happen. This is not usually a pairing I like, simply because I don't like Cartman and wouldn't want him to hurt Butters in any way. That he is gentle to him in bed made this a nice read for me, though. Great idea!
kukuki chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Omgosh that was sooooooo adorable:):) You made them seem like such a loving couple:D You made me see that ep too:) Darn your persuasiveness! I loved it! You're an amazing writer!
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Gahhh Oh my god...I want get enough dsjflaksdjf XD Your stories are FABULOUS just AMAZING Theyre adorable and accurate and in character sdjfaksldjlkas I love it omg you make Cartman the quick tempered asshole but inside hes actually sweet and really gay XD Its like... so legit kasjdflkasjdf So in character im gona die
hollycomb chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh God this was so sweet, and funny, and I loved the way you worked the show into Cartman's reasoning ~ this is exactly what I want from this pairing, thanks!
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
FLUFF SWEET SWEET FLUFF! Is really good with peanut butter. jk great story :) I had forgotten about that episode. I almost feel sorry for Cartman
flannelninja chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"Y'called me a faggot in front of Clyde an' punched me in th' arm yesterday." That's the epitome of Cutters XD

It was absolutley adorable! Cartman and Butters cuddling and talking about "making love" hee hee. Great job! :D
RisaShootingStar chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh :D You have made my day so much brighter :P I love how adorable this is.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Lolol that was interesting, I hadn't thought of that, but now I will whenever I see that episode~