Reviews for Not Just Another Fake Boyfriend Story
Did you get the name Akihiko from an anime?
MisheruFAD chapter 17 . 6/13
Yikes. I tried to finish this but only got to chapter 17.
Ahh, I had trouble keeping up with your writing to be honest. There were many times where the perspective would be told in first person instead of third. That, and it felt as if I was reading two stories instead of one. For example, didn't Gaara have a thing for Lee? How could Sasuke not know when he's stated so beforehand? I don't know. It seemed like a third way in, you forgot the facts of your characters along with the storyline.
You kept me in for a bit, but just re-read your fics a few times to ensure there aren't any mistakes.
"It was practically rape"?!
Just- HOWWWWW
It. Wasn't.
It may be a mistake done knowingly, but wtf no it wasn't "rape" Neji.
This is an AMAZING story and I loved it until the whole Neji x Sakura thing started going - I know its already finished but kind of begging for it not to continue. *crosses fingers*
xNoonecaresx chapter 2 . 2/9
Hey, I really like your story so far!
But there is one thing that really bothers me.
You often use "me" instead of "his", although your FF is in narrators perspective.
Isn't that wrong? English is not my native tongue, so sorry if it is correct, though.
However, good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Your fucked in the head
KuroNeko35 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love this story, when I showed my friend she fell in love with it too :) she doesn't even like fanfiction so that's saying something...
Good Job! We both can't wait for the sequel!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 45 . 10/21/2014
Finally after 3 days of reading this, I'm done!
Oh god was that a roller coaster of emotions!
I applause u for such a unique story.
U did a wonder full job and I thank u for writing this a sharing.
Blood Ice Dragon Slayer chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
There are no words to describe how much I fucking enjoyed this story! Like, seriously, you should publish it! Also, what happened with Gaara and Kiba?! They were/are so cute together! This story was so good!
Kirin Hino chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
I love Gaara and Kiba. They are so adorable together.
Kirin Hino chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
I feel bad for Hinata...unlike some of your reviewers I actually really like her. She is my favorite female in the Naruto universe.
Contraceptive device leaking huh? Man that's just bad luck...on her first time too! I'm interested in finding out what happens with that and how Suigetsu will deal with that should the unthinkable (for them) occur.
I'm so happy that Naruto and Sasuke finally stopped being stupid and decided to love each other! They've both been through hell and back. I might have to favorite you (the author) like I did this story.
Kirin Hino chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I liked the suspense of Naruto and Sasuke not knowing who their roommate is, kudos to you for that.
Sasuke breaks my heart. I want him to be happy with Naruto. As much as I love Hinata (I am a huge NaruHina person) I kind of don't want Naruto to end up with her in this story. These characters are very well written and I am really enjoying your story. I hope Naruto confronts his feelings for Sasuke soon since Sasuke is the only person who gives him comfort. Can't wait to see what happens.
Kirin Hino chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Well that chapter was a little disturbing and awkward. I'm just happy you didn't use Minato as Naruto's father, that might've pissed some people off. I'm wondering what happens with Naruto. I'm not usually into the whole SasuNaru stuff but this story is interesting and I hope those 2 have a happy ending.
bridmatt chapter 45 . 10/7/2014
Thanks for the ending to this! I think what I liked best about the finale is that it is a *real* ending to this story, despite the fact that you have planned a sequel. I walk away from this fic feeling like the major issues have been cleared up and the characters have developed. The story doesn't have a TBC feel. I honestly hate it when authors plan a sequel and don't give their fic a proper conclusion. It's like they are forcing us to read the second story if we want any closure. (And let's be honest, if the original fic was any good, there wouldn't be a need to *force* your readers to continue, now would there?) That kind of thing hurts the fic overall because the story has no proper conclusion. We thought the fic was building to something, but in the end, instead of climaxing, it fizzled. That actually makes me less inclined to read the sequel because what that kind of ending says is that the author doesn't know how to conclude a story. Knowing that, I'm going to be hesitant to follow another one of their fics if there's a chance I might be disappointed in the end.

At any rate, I also liked how Sasuke stuck to his guns about leaving for Japan, but chose to do right by Naruto in the end by coming back and explaining himself properly. I think it showed Naruto's love for Sasuke that he cared enough to let him go. He didn't have to let Sasuke top, either, but that was also a nice, symbolic gesture on his part, that despite everything, he still trusted Sasuke and would continue to trust him. It sounds like they both did really well in their year apart, which is great. I want to know more about the friends Sasuke made in Japan and what he did while he was there! Naruto also sounds like he did well and got really serious in his studies. Medical school will be tough for someone like him who isn't the best at school learning, but he's determined, so I think he will do fine in the end.

The conversations with the parents were awkward, but needed. I felt really sorry for Mikoto and am hoping her relationship with Sasuke will improve in the sequel. I think it's one area the upcoming story could explore. In a lot of ways, their relationship is like the mother who gave her kid up for adoption when he was a baby and doesn't know how to parent him now that they've reunited as adults. In a lot of other ways it's different since Mikoto didn't experience the passage of time during all those years because she was in a coma. Mentally, she's stuck where she was before all that happened to her and I think part of her difficulty in accepting Sasuke as an adult maybe comes from her own inability to accept herself now as she is. The Mikoto Uchiha she always thought of herself as was married to Fugaku and had small children. The reality is much different and she doesn't know what to do about that.

As for Tsunde, she made some good points, but conveniently left out the other side of the story and all the things Naruto did to Sasuke - like shooting him! So really, she's lucky that the Uchihas weren't having a parallel conversation with Sasuke asking him if he really wanted to be with someone as unstable as Naruto.

BTW, I have to agree with Ino about the bridesmaid dresses. The very worst bridesmaid dress I've ever seen was orange. One day I went into the alterations place to get a pair of pants hemmed and there it was, an indescribable orange monstrosity hanging off one of the pickup racks. It was bright orange, off the shoulder, had a massively full skirt with a ruched chiffon overskirt, and a few ropes of plastic flowers stitched all the way around it. When I say plastic, I mean plastic. It was like those really cheap floral garlands you see at the dollar store. The person who attached it to the gown hadn't even bothered to cut the flowers off the garland and had left them on the wired vine they were attached to, so not only was the dress ugly, it must have painful to sit in. Would have thought it was a Halloween costume if it wasn't way too early in the year for it.

Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent. To bring it back to the story, one last thing I wanted to say was that I thought all the changes in Suigetsu and Hinata, especially Hinata, were pretty funny. It felt like Hinata had finally found her voice at long last, much to Suigetsu's chagrin, I'm sure. But really, good for her. I think parenthood suits them both.

Looking forward to the sequel. :) Will the story start off with Sasuke already working in Konoha, or are he and Naruto going to be moving back from Uzushio? And as of right now, my guess for a victim is Jiraiya. He's dead in canon and has the necessary connection to Naruto where I could see him becoming a suspect in his death. People close to the victim are usually the prime suspects, so that's why I'm figuring there's good chance it's one of Naruto's family members.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/1/2014
I'm so happy they got back together in the end and that Naruto stood up to Tsunade. She had a point about a couple of the things she said (like about Sasuke's alcoholism), but she crossed the line by calling Sasuke a rapist. If anything, Naruto was the aggressive one during that part of their relationship.

I'm also happy that Sasuke went to see his mom and Kakashi and cleared the air with them. (Mikoto needs to give Kakashi a chance in the sequel!) I was surprised that Sasuke wants to be a cop, but ofc it fits with canon. And thinking back on everything that happened with Madara, I think Sasuke could be a good police officer. He had some action hero moments with the way he managed to track Itachi down and went rushing into that office building to save him.

I'll see you when the sequel is posted. :)