Reviews for Coming Home
JackFrostVampyre594 chapter 1 . 7/23
Great story! I love Len and Rin Kagamine, and I love My Chemical Romance. Apparently, I'm not the only one who listens to MCR while they write.
zoey andgraycie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
meiko is a kaito guy.
TheBlueCloudofDestiny22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
So awesome anf it's a happy ending OMG A MIRACLE! ;7; Thank you for making this one shot! I love you for making this! *hugs you*
CrimsonPaperRain chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome, 2 of the pairings I like. *totally fan squealed about Meiko being pregnat* yay for Len surviving :D!
Vin loves pie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This story reminded me of a song that one of the kagamine twins sung I forgot the name but it was about Len going to war and he came back with his memorys lost and rin was sad because he forgot her and at the end she died and he finaly remembers who she was because they both had the same picther only lens pic had a hole were rins face was oh and Len cried it was sad but for the first time I seen rin died
Yandere Kagamine Gabii chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow! *0*

This is such wonderful and cuutee! *w*

I really loved this fanfic so much! (:

Congratulations for that,it was too awesome! .O

It's already on my fav's! *-*

Bye~bye!

Review by: Uzumaki Gabii-chan
Blissful Abyss chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ZOMG, u listened to MCR! XD I love you now :3
MissTreason chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aww. How lovely. This is so cute and so sad.

Loved it. :)

(Yay another MCR fan. :D)

~MissTreason
SimplisticDreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was incredibly well-done. I felt like it was really realistic, it makes me appreciate my country's troops more. XD And not only that, but the emotion that Len was feeling felt real. Nicely written! (And I'm glad it ended up with Rin and Len being together. XD)
April kun chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
YIPPIIIEEE!

i LOVE thiss!

you know, i already saw the video that has the same plot as this..

i got cried when watch that video..

now i cry too~

btw, add story and aouthor to the fave!
Lria chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
AKJDEKDWF DELL D: Poor Dell. DDDD: But I would've killed myself if you made Len die. D:

Anyways, that was cuute :) But it was sad since there was war. D:

Remembrance Day; lest we forget.

But yeah, I liked this! :D
Exilo chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow...very nicely done for a Rememberance Day exclusive. I was listening to Home by Chris Daughtry when I was reading this. Ah...so sad though, Dell's death *cries in a corner*. I also remember that my bro told me that he wasn't going to play any of his war games today due to the respect of Veterans Day too.

Well anyway, great one-shot special. ()b
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww so sa-OMG I 4GOT TO WATCH OUR PRADE! DX AWWWWWWW damn me:( U DID A GREAT JOB XD! Happy V day!XD