Reviews for A Matter of Trust
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Yay! Great ending! It's what we were all waiting for. :)
Catmint chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This is a wonderfully-written story. I like how you've dropped hints but not been explicit - it really keeps people hooked. It's tender and sweet and heartwrenching all in one and your characterisation is spot on.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I just discovered this story, and I love it. Especially the very, very sweet Gibbs/Ziva interaction in Chapter 3, and the way you hinted enough at what happened between Ziva and her friend from Miami without spelling it all out in Chapter 4. Great job!
Darkgraywolf chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
BEAUTIFUL! you captured there personalities wonderfully, i love this amazing story it is wonderful, im off to read your other stories now hahahaa since i discovered how awesome a writer you are. I feel guilty reading now haahahaha im SUPPOSED to be writing a Thesis research Paperright noe, cant you see how wonderfully that is going write now hahaa its due tommarow, and i need to work,. haha anyways this is a wonderful story i love love love it
NCISlover96 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
What? Its over. Can you add a teensy more,this story is too good to just end there
victoriantealady chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
While I am not a fan of Tiva I loved this story for the insight into what might happen if Ziva did try to have a relationship with someone and the memories of Somalia couldn't be denied.

The ending was beautiful.
thump chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
nooo... don't end it here! it feels like it has the potential for another chapter! at least have gibbs come back...
Betherzz chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
good ending to the story ;) thanks for the good read
Jananae chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I liked the somewhat vague conclusion and the double-talk that overtook the end of their conversation. Interesting contemplation on the trust between them.
Jananae chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hmmmmm. I like that both of them seemed to be in that same state of need that they both felt they had to enter Gibbs' basement. Nice chapter :)
PodDoc chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Loved this story esp the ending. Hope we get to know more abt her torture in the next two episodes... I don't like the fact that they just brushed over it.

I really feel u captured all three characters well.. look fwd to more stories from u..
hundan chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
This was the best chapter! I loved it so much, it was cute. It's a good finish but I am still sad your finishing there, as I loved your story. Thanks for sharing, and I do hope you add to this at some point ;)
Maggie chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Although I don't read Tiva it was pretty good. I think that she should have listened to Tony in the show. It's her fault that she kept on believing that Michael Rivkin was a good guy when Tony said he wasn't. It's her fault that Michael died too. It's her own fault she was left by herself in Somalia. Tony is trying to protect her and she didn't want to be protected because she thought that she was a big bad Mossad Agent that she could do anything. Yes, it's sad that she was hurt in Somalia, but it's still her own fault.
Angelpoint chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
bwhaa, look this is a good fic.

normally i hate open endigns but this one was nice.
Ryalin chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Loved it! Thank you so much for such a beautifully crafted story.