Reviews for Definitions of Leonard
5Mississippis chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Oh my goodness! I just tripped across this story! And it was published over two years ago! It was absolutely wonderful! I cannot stop crying! Beautifully crafted story with the words and definitions clearly mirroring Leonard's pain and healing post breakup. An absolutely brilliant fic. So completely different from anything out there! I know it's been two years but I have to ask: you got any more Leonard stories for us? Adding to favorites!
DanH2010 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i read this and wanted to go hug leonard, how cud penny not love him? awwww and really his mum, u dnt even have to say x
blue talith chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
I simply cannot let this ending slip by me! As I desire to see the story continue until both of them are back on a romantic footing as boyfriend and girlfriend. PLEASE.
blue talith chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Come on, Leonard, profess your love for Penny to her!
blue talith chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I do hope Leonard and Penny become more than friends again. They are so very good for each other!
blue talith chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I don't like all the anguish that Leonard's putting himself through.
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I do like Leonard using a MacBook!
deleted account 88 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
This was a really great chapter. I love how they're good friends again, but that there are still underlying feelings there. Can't wait for the sequel.
shortie990 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Hey I just came across ur story and I loved it! I think you should continue with it or I like the idea of a sequel through Penny's POV!

any one would be good!
ennaxxor chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
I'm cleaning through my emails, and saw the story alert for this, and realized I never read the last chapter! Anyway, I really like that you solidified their friendship again; I wish the show would have done that before getting back to the will-they-won't-they.

I hope you do write more - I'd love to get Penny's POV!
ennaxxor chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Weird, I was gonna leave a review for chapter 8, but then this below popped up... I guess somehow it never went through, but it was still saved? Anyway, so I thought I'd leave it now:

This was a much happier end to the chapter than I was expecting! :) And sorry to hear you had such a bad week, I hope things start looking up for you!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww short chapter but good
deleted account 88 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Aww, Leonard's always there for Penny. He's just so great. I'm glad Penny lets him know how much she appreciates it. Great chapter.
deleted account 88 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Aww, Penny resting her head on Leonard's shoulder. That's so cute. I'm glad their getting back into the swing of their friendship again.
ennaxxor chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
I'm glad to see Leonard and Penny are getting along well again. And I really liked how you wrote the stuff with the group, especially Amy taking up one of Howard's offers!