Reviews for Date Night
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome! As usual I love Blue Spirit Zuko x Mai, but I love that you put them undercover AFTER Zuko is Fire Lord... way to fish for public opinion. An unorthodox date like this is very Maiko.
yugkj chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. D
ReadR chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like this one.
Friedchicken23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was a very good story. I love how in the beginning there is mystery, and suspense on what was going to happen next. I also like the part where they were fighting over the badguys, lol. And I could relate to the part where the girl was awkward around Zuko and Mai when they wrapped their arms around eachother.
Kattzia chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like this, it's sweet. Dark, but with just enough light to make it a lovely story. If Zuko and Mai did have a date, this is defiantly what they would do!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Really funny and true to the characters.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That is just so them to do something like that. I'd love to go on a date like that. Seems like loads of fun.
A Silence in Winter chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
DARK FLUFF! Holy shiz, I am IN baby! :D While I am not Maiko's biggest fan, I am a fan of stuff that is DARK and THOUGHTFUL and full of CUTENESS! Since you wrote this, you obviously know that these three things can co-exist together. Yaaay! :3

Okay, so I've gotta be honest, the beginning confused the heck out of me. Please don't take this the wrong way because the way you introduced the characters and everything actually made my reactions a good thing that compelled me to keep reading and engaged me. I was confused because I did not have all of the information I needed yet, which was very clever of you. :) I had to keep reading to find out if this girl made it home in one piece.

At first though, I thought ZUKO was the one who was trying to get her money! Whoops! XDD I was like, "wow, this IS dark!" XD But I was very much relieved to find out that was not the case.

Although I was sort of wondering how a 16 year old girl can, um, scrunch herself up underneath a full grown man without touching him. XD; That confused me just a wee bit.

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, the surprise punches you kept throwing at me were something I thought to be very cool.

But omigoodness! You cannot imagine the relief I felt when the darts came out and hit the man in the neck. I was like, SCOOOOOORE! BD I found it very funny that Zuko and Mai were fighting over the bad guys. xD More importantly, it was a very cute and comical addition to the story that the Fire Lord and his girlfriend are hunting bad guys together. For sport. Lawls all around right thar.

It was really cute when the girl asked Zuko what he thought of HIMSELF! XD Although Zuko's melancholy response showed that he still has a lot of anguish over what happened. :/ GAAAAH! He needs to stop being such a silly billy, let it go, find mommy, and live happily ever after with Mai. THE END! :D And then we skip through a field. Yaaaay~

The flirting between Mai and Zuko - haha! I can imagine how awkward the girl must have felt. I have been that person standing there when two people are doing the googoo gaga eyes. WTH I'm still here! DX Stop slurping spit for a sec, I has things to say!

...Well, at least the girl didn't. XD I really liked how you described her feelings as intrusive right before she rushed off. LOL! I hope she gets home okay...

I'm just a little weary about calling her a "girl" at sixteen, because she and Mai are actually the same age. She's older than Azula, who is 14. O.o; Maybe give her a name? That way she could still be a naive 16 year old "girl" but we wouldn't have to simply just call her GIRL all the time! XDD Just a thought.

The last two lines were BRILLIANT! Awesome to the end and back again. You nailed Mai's response on the head. While she will probably never say that something has thrilled her, her answer to Zuko's question was about as close as he may ever come. XD Also, despite my above comment about the girl, I really liked how you DIDN'T give us Zuko and Mai's names, leaving us like the girl and letting us decipher who they were. Since we've seen the series (and the girl obviously hasn't) it was fun to do the OMFG it's mai peeps. :D

But I'm the sort of obsessed fangirl who is into that sort of thing.

ANYWAY, I very much enjoyed reading your little oneshot. :) Maybe more will come in the future? Who knows!

Good luck!