Reviews for When The Snow Melts
THAT'S was AWESOME
AuthorDrawer chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Its so... ADORABLE I LOVE IT XD!
Hinabisitka chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aww so cute :)
tazatiger1995 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wow that was so good i loved it i love how hatsuharu tells hatori he's in love with a guy lolz i can just see hatori's face KYAAAAHHH
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I did, it was awesome and nice job; I loved it and you should write more Haruyuki for you do a great job writing this
rahsax chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You are soo good at cute fic!

Love how you did it from someone different's point-of-view... it's nice instead of the normal comng from one of the couple...
DriftingXDreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! What a sweet story! I very much like the idea of writing a story about Yuki/Haru from someone else's point of view, but I hadn't thought of doing it from Hatori's POV, but I'm glad you did!

Tis very well written! A couple of spelling mistakes but that doesn't matter when your story's this lovable!
mousecat chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love this! Yuki and Haru's story through the eyes of the wise dragon, perfect! Hatori still believes in hope for the others, even after his own heart was broken. Let the bitter truth wait, let them enjoy each other while they can. Even if Akito does pull Yuki and Haru apart, "It is better to have loved, than not to have loved at all."