Reviews for Aurora
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/11
Very nice story. I liked the second to last one best.
348joey chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
"Sequel to Dawn, Solaris and Eve. You can read this as a standalone but I highly recommend reading the first two for the full effect."
Two?
MexGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
:3 Love it!
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aurora - definitely my favourite! (They are all great though!)
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh gosh this was so sweet and emotional! Loved it.
bluedragons1208 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like the fourth one out of all the 4
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I don't know why but 17 days sounds about right...

Anyway, great as always! Love how they interact in the end. I agree that they would have some feast and Hiccup probably would slip away... probably to go flying or something. The emotions seep through perfectly and I love how you flesh out the descriptions. Dialogue is great and I can't wait to read Horizons. My one hope is that even though I agree Astrid will be more open emotionally I still hope she is still her tough, strong and feisty self.

Squeeeee!
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
What? You ask if I want to read anymore of your stories? Dear Child, you insult me! Of course I want you to continue this series. I can't wait to read your other Fanfics too. :)
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
so beautiful, this one, i like the others too but really i love this one. :)
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Very well done! It really sucked me in, and I truly enjoyed reading it!
ArthursShadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Well... I liked this one very much, and the first one. But the others were very nice too! It's hard to chose... :)
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
XD Poor Hiccup. Trying to recover from losing a leg and lot's of near death experiences yet, like most people would, they still throw a party for the surviving leader of the calvary. And then it's Astrid to his rescue once more.

LOVED THE IMAGERY THAT WAS AWESOME! GAH!

I love the way you protray this couple and the way you write. It leaves me breathless, satisfied and hungry for more at the same time. Therefore, I add you to my list of favorite authors.

I look forward to reading anymore HTTYD-related writing in the future

Wonderful job!

*Salutes*
Gumdrop Boo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
WHY did I not get to this chapter sooner? I was all reading your stuff and then probably saw something shiny, shame on me.

BUT this was wholeheartedly great and fluff to an extent but something a lot more. DAMN, woman you are truly a word-artist. About every paragraph was art, flowing and beautiful with the metaphors and actions, and everything you put into them. Dear Gods it was candy and I ate it up, but it was expensive kind- like that expensive chocolate not cheap on-sale after Easter kind, nuh uh.

So congrats on getting through this, you did a fabulous job and this of course is the best chapter in my opinion. There's so many phrases I loved I couldn't possibly list them all but just to let you know they all made my skin prickle :)
HP585 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Loved it! I thought it was well-written, descriptive, and gave a great intuitive look into Astrid's character. I've read your others one-shots and loved them as well. Please continue to write! I am looking forward to your multi-chapter sequel!
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I adore this! You're an amazing writer! The idea behind it was great, and I loved that you put your own spin on what others are doing in such an average, unsatisfactory way. Keep writing! I'd love to see what else you can do!

Blessed Be