Reviews for Some Kind of Comical
SolitaryPerfectionist chapter 2 . 4/16
Even though you say it's discontinued, something about it seems rather conclusive. You might be able to slap a "completed" sticker on this if you like.
thebookworm90 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I liked it.
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Good start, hope you pick it back up some time; you've lots of options with where to go from here. It does stand well on it's own. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
let him become godfather for at least one of the kids, 8 months is a long time to change things you really WANT to change. And Maybe give him some kind of career HE wants... and if it is janitor in the Cannon's stadium... Somethign Ron Weasley could think is worth doing extra time on the job and learn stuff to become better... cooking was a nice touch as it's something the cliché Ron never would do or think about, it's "girl#s work"... so make him a chef or at least an apprentice with some cook.

Harry and Hermione seem pretty good where they are... even if i find the house ridiculously oversized for a humble young couple with three kids, they will only have to work out a schedule so that both can raise the kids... or will Harry be a stay at home dad and shun the dangerous Auror job? He could still, i don't know... write his memoirs as a children's picture book with Dean as artist? :D and make a fortune with it ;)

As for the pairings... well, that's not even a real "first date"... it's not cast in stone that these four will become two couples. After all both have some issues that need to be worked out before they could really date...
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh come on, that's just fishing for compliments...
Your readers should let you cook in your own steam for such a pathetic attempt at guilttripping them like Albus Friggin Dumbledore! :D

But then your story is any Harmonian's wet dream and flawless in the execution so i think a short and breathless "awesome!" is not out of bounds. Why oh why could JKR not come to the same conclusion?
And the happy end is even sweeter than the idea of them breaking up and finding together on the same evening :D
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't know, if certain someones wrote a lot more shagging scenes and a lot less drama, I think this is how all those so called romantic comedies should be written.

Good job.

GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
No flames, thought it was great.
Urbansar chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
this has great potential for the start of a really good story! I hope you come back to it some day and add some chaps. Enjoyed it very much!
NvLgNr chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Nice. Triplets. Can't beat that. I wonder what their going to name their triplets. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters.
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
undesirable1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Great story so far, I hope you can update soon :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Good to see Hermione finally get through to that thick head of Ron there, and that the trio seems to be coming back together again, and hopefully for the stronger in the end.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Nice. Like the drama - it's interesting, but not so ridiculously complex and overblown as to be annoying.
dennisud chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
First good your back and also starting a new story.

I would Think here you have enough angst here w/o the traditional bad guy to add to the drama and suspense. Hre you have 3 relationships starting and in varying speeds.

I suggest using the personalities we know of each and expanding how they would react, compromise and hold fast as they grow closer!

Good start!

librarywitch chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
You can't help it. That is the way it was meant to be! That is why it works so good. Loved it and thanks for sharing.