Reviews for Eternal Freedom
Bansealgair chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I love it. I'm a military spouse myself and my husband is overseas (as a contractor). I love your story here. It's nice and flows well. I can't wait for another chapter. Great job sweety oh and thank you for your service as a fellow military spouse. Have a good one.
AngelsOpression chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
UGH I'VE MISSED THIS FANFICTION KEEP WRITING
TheBellsringing123 chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
write more!
nokoha chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
We might be silly creatures, but at least WE ask for directions, or at least stand our ground. WE are fighters through and through! lolz, but sometimes it would be nice for a little male comfort.
nokoha chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Eight years...hey, Miss Authoress~ If you need a short lil' midget like me to ahem. Take care of business, just give me a ring! Me and my...;D (cough werewolves cough) PEOPLE will come right away!
nokoha chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Did you know you can stake vampires with heels? :D

I heard that's why female vampires wear them, so if any sleazy male vampires comes along...knee him, and a kick to the chest and BAM! He's gone! lolz, I like the part where he beats up the other guy...The other guy should've been poisoned first! Then starved, beaten, bleed out, then you set him afire while ripping out his eyes and tearing him limb from limb, finally just as he thinks it's over...you inject some more poison in him, let him suffer for a couple more minutes, then rip out his heart.

But that's just me, I'm a violent little reviewer.
nokoha chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
It's official, I hate Jessica, and I think you should kill her off. Like, now. lolz, I skipped the little fluffy part.
nokoha chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Thea is awesome. That's just it.
nokoha chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Awww, poor Thea, don't worry girly, you've got Grey now! Grey, if you don't treat her right I'll find that compound and I will have werewolves with me! lolz, but the telepathy factor is cool!
nokoha chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This chapter was...simulating. I can't find any other word to describe it! Grey and Thea are just so...cute? addicting? awesome? I don't know, but I love it!
nokoha chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Whoa! They're mates? I mean the council should at least have a gray area! You never know if they were being controlled or something...Anyways, this chapter was amazing, and so is Thea.
nokoha chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
She's already a vampire? Well that's certainly new, I like the military aspect of this. It's very uncommon that it isn't a 'Vampire Master' or 'The Lord of the House', or 'Someone Powerful' or 'The Prince of the Vampires', I like that he's not the highest ranking vampire in his compound. I like the chase scene in the beginning too! But I don't like Jessica, but then again, I don't really like Jessica's in general.

God man, you're a vampire, you've lived for hundreds of years, and you're embarrassed to be cleaning up a newborn? Tsk, tsk. Lolz!

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Morgonstjarna chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Oh, no fighting baad... But another good chapter! Havent been able to log on for a while, and just now realised i can review anyway:) But Ive red all chapters, of course. And you know I love them, and eagerly awaits the next!

I think your writings very very good, and fluid and "easy" to read, sometimes its hard to follow the language and story when theres no flow in the story, but youy rock!
fallunder chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Awesome chapter
lilbg4u chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I love it. I cant wait for the next chapter so you should upload soon.