Reviews for Dust Off: Brothers in Arms
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
im confused...was Ron in the army?
Darkren186 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
thank you for this it was beutiful, im gonna go have some drinks now.
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was amazing.
I would like to thank you on the behalf of the 33rd brigade combat team of which I am a part
. My family has served in every major war this nation has ever fought, including the French and Indian war, and both sides of the civil war, our family has always served, on behalf of my family members who died in battle or in ther beds many years after the battles have ended, I thank you for your tribute.
Dsman chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i almost cried a little.

Is Ron dead?
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A somber, terse yet deeply moving tribute to our men in arms. Well done.

MA
texasPanzer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Somber, yet I enjoyed it. Essayons!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
nice job. you were dead on with how it feels. my father did Army for 25 years. thanks for your story and the salute to my father and all other soldiers living or dead. they are true heroes. awesome job

-Kaitlyn
Lady Rhetorica chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Dear CB,

Been writing some long long long overdue KP story reviews this evening. This isn't really a review, rather...

I appreciate your willingness to honor Armistice/Veteran's Day via a creative outlet like KP fanfiction. The realistic dialog (sorta Tom Clancy like) reinforces the poignancy of the story-and to the greater poignancy of those who've died serving this country. I read portions of an interesting book a few months ago-The Great Silence, about how England coped after WWI. Your Kim will face a difficult future.

Take care (and look forward to your next KP entry).

LR
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Dear Author

I think you need to work on the characters portrayal because I had trouble processing it, though I got the gist.

Quality is good. There is good narration, dialog, suspense and drama.

It’s a nice one-shot, though it’s hard to follow. Has a strong sense of drama, suspense and patriotism.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean, and though I am dubious about a swear word you used, you used it an a passable fashion, so I won’t make a big deal about it.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
whitem chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I SO need to reread that story! It's been way too long.

Thanks so much for this CB... I have the utmost respect for those who fight for us to keep our freedom. It's the politicians I can't stand...

Thanks again...
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
thank you, all our young men and women that serve our conutry. thank you for what you do and what you give up. god bless you, one and all.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Dude. I felt the tingles down to my toes. There’s nothing like a story written off another’s fanstory. And did you give us a something remarkable. What a tribute to Sentinel 103’s story arc. What can one say? Stark. Terse. Brutal. Thrilling. Glorious.

I’d like to think the writer of this story, the writer of the root story, and all the readers are represented. The infantry represents Sentinel. The medic represents you. Kim represents your loved ones at home. And the “Grateful Nation” you mention represents me and the rest. Like I told Larry; I lay hand on heart in the civilian salute in honor of those of you who served our country.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I attended the Remembrance day ceremonies in my home town. It was good to see so many people there. Canada has just experienced it's first year without a veteran of The Great War. Anywhere.

We shall remember them, and what they gave for us.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Thank you so much for this story and I personally know a few vets very well
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So.. did Ron die here? Or was he the one soul who actually made it? D: Curses for it not being completely clear.