Reviews for Something About Flannel
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i like this story very much and to answer the question about evan glasses yes he wears them when he ain't in the ring.
Halcyon Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
if Randy did that to me every time when I wore flannel, I'd never take it off!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Ironic that I'm in my cold as fuck room wearing flannel pjs reading this story. This story made me hot. Thx. I'm all cozy now. Loved it!
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Thank you for all ur Randy/Evan stories. I mean, there are no a lot of this pairing, so, thank you!

And i'm agree with some reviews that you got, above all with rkolove; wanna the washing dishes Randy/Evan! That would be really really hot, just like this one, which was amazing, hot, cute... *-* Please write it!

(PS: A question! I've always read stories where Evan wears glasses, so I wonder, does Evan wear glasses?
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't know how you continue to write these awseome stories. This one was amazing.
JxTina chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'm such a sucker for your stories! Especially Randy & Evan, they're almost overtaking my love for Randy&Cody - I don't know if that's good or bad!

I don't know what it is, but there's something about how opposite Randy & Evan seem when you write that them that makes me just go all soppy over them. Evan is hot but in such a different way to Randy and I think that's what makes them an incredible couple to read about - but ultimately, there is something else wonderful about it that I can't quite put my finger on. But whatever it is, I love it!

Oh and definitely - bring on the washing up! Although if you do, I won't be able to wash up without having a little cheeky giggle!
SoCyD chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love this story but it does make we wait that washing dishes Randy/Evan.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
...Could you right me a Randy X Evan where Evan is doing the dishes? Cuz... that sounds extemely sexy in every way possible.

Loved this oneshot!

Love Natsuki Lee
Punk81 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was just great, hot and sexy ... love it!
KIMBA2011 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was awesome! I LOVED IT! These two are my favorite. Can not wait till you write more. GREAT JOB!