Reviews for Road to Nairobi
Le Me chapter 10 . 4/8
I'm really enjoying this story - Beast Boy's past has always been a fascinating subject for me and his past dealings being discovered by Robin is just a bonus; it's refreshing to see a fic where Beast Boy isn't an idiot; you've really done your research!

I sincerely hope you continue.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
Yeah, definitely some nice bonding there. Actually makes me wish there was more of it between the Teen Titans in the show.
Robin Logan chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
Oh, my gosh, that was great! I can't believe Robin opened up so much to Beast Boy! I love this story so much. XD
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
That was really, really good. It's a shame that they never had a moment like this in the show, where they really got to know each other. It would have been interesting had they also discussed the women in their lives. Dick could talk about Babs, other women and of course Starfire. Gar could have mentioned Jill, Terra and maybe even Raven.
historiafan8763 chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Oh man I somehow missed when the story updated sorry about that. That said, the last two chapters were great, bb is spectacular and rovin is learning more things, which in always down for. Cant wait to see bb break down the next chap :P
Windows1 chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
*whistles* Hmm, where to start. Firstly, I was positively ecstatic when I returned from my hiatus to see that you had finally updated this story, there are a few stories on this website that I'm always hoping the author will finish, this was one of those. So I'm glad to see that you've continued this, and I'm also interested to see the further development of Beast Boy's character, through interactions like the scene at Jumo's and the comm call with Inspector Moktar, we all know there's more to BB than meets the eye, the question is, what else is there hidden in his past that might try to wrestle its way to the surface now? I eagerly await your next update.
Windows1
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Okay, so, story time.

Once upon a time last year I got food poisoning in Kitale. No joke. The hospital was closed, so we ended up...somewhere else? (I'm going to be honest, I don't quite know where or what it was, only that it wasn't a hospital.)

This story makes me so happy because every time you mention a place I just keep going I'VE BEEN THERE! I'VE BEEN THERE! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Yeah, I can understand why BB would be a bit upset with people making those kinds of assumptions about him.

Oh shoot... it's that waterfall. Well, this is gonna be fun (sarcasm).
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
The travelogue was fine and enjoyed the back and forth between our two heroes. Still wondering if the other Titans will be joining this adventure.
GeisterfeeLaluna chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Hey :D i was glad, when i saw a New Chapter was uploadedAnd it's very nicley done, like the last chapters. I'm curious about the next oneNow i have an Account here and can follow your story on the spot xD By the way, your thank is sooo kind, but you don't have to i have so much fun to read your story, so i have to thank youGreetings from Germany again and until the nex chapterGrüße aus Deutschland und bis zum nächsten Mal :DLaluna
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
I just have so many feelings when I read this. Lake Naivasha is my happy place (although it's tied with Masai Mara. I visited several places in Kenya last May). I keep doing little happy dances because I know what's going on here. Keep it up!
-Magic
PSI-Triforce chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
This is an absolutely incredible story.
Good job, I look forward to reading more!
Jessika chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
Dropping another few words of thanks here; seriously appreciate you updating this fic so regularly. I love how you're taking Beast Boy back to his roots. Looking forward to next time :)
RedemptionWarrior chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Hah, go BB! Make a fool of that Moktar!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Now that they're out of town, any chance the ladies will join them on the mission?