Reviews for Road to Nairobi
historiafan8763 chapter 9 . 5/25
Oh man I somehow missed when the story updated sorry about that. That said, the last two chapters were great, bb is spectacular and rovin is learning more things, which in always down for. Cant wait to see bb break down the next chap :P
Windows1 chapter 9 . 4/23
*whistles* Hmm, where to start. Firstly, I was positively ecstatic when I returned from my hiatus to see that you had finally updated this story, there are a few stories on this website that I'm always hoping the author will finish, this was one of those. So I'm glad to see that you've continued this, and I'm also interested to see the further development of Beast Boy's character, through interactions like the scene at Jumo's and the comm call with Inspector Moktar, we all know there's more to BB than meets the eye, the question is, what else is there hidden in his past that might try to wrestle its way to the surface now? I eagerly await your next update.
Windows1
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 9 . 4/10
Okay, so, story time.

Once upon a time last year I got food poisoning in Kitale. No joke. The hospital was closed, so we ended up...somewhere else? (I'm going to be honest, I don't quite know where or what it was, only that it wasn't a hospital.)

This story makes me so happy because every time you mention a place I just keep going I'VE BEEN THERE! I'VE BEEN THERE! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 9 . 4/10
Yeah, I can understand why BB would be a bit upset with people making those kinds of assumptions about him.

Oh shoot... it's that waterfall. Well, this is gonna be fun (sarcasm).
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 4/10
The travelogue was fine and enjoyed the back and forth between our two heroes. Still wondering if the other Titans will be joining this adventure.
GeisterfeeLaluna chapter 8 . 3/23
Hey :D i was glad, when i saw a New Chapter was uploadedAnd it's very nicley done, like the last chapters. I'm curious about the next oneNow i have an Account here and can follow your story on the spot xD By the way, your thank is sooo kind, but you don't have to i have so much fun to read your story, so i have to thank youGreetings from Germany again and until the nex chapterGrüße aus Deutschland und bis zum nächsten Mal :DLaluna
I just have so many feelings when I read this. Lake Naivasha is my happy place (although it's tied with Masai Mara. I visited several places in Kenya last May). I keep doing little happy dances because I know what's going on here. Keep it up!
-Magic
PSI-Triforce chapter 2 . 3/17
This is an absolutely incredible story.
Good job, I look forward to reading more!
Jessika chapter 8 . 3/17
Dropping another few words of thanks here; seriously appreciate you updating this fic so regularly. I love how you're taking Beast Boy back to his roots. Looking forward to next time :)
RedemptionWarrior chapter 8 . 3/16
Hah, go BB! Make a fool of that Moktar!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 3/16
Now that they're out of town, any chance the ladies will join them on the mission?
Ferian.D chapter 2 . 3/12
Finally. I;ve been waiting so long for this moment! I even have stopped to believe that i will ever see a story like this on fanfiction net ever again... Beast Boy and Robin's FRIENDSHIP is one of my favourite topics here (please, more Beast Boy & Doom patrol family fictions!) yet the day have come! i see a brilliant, CREATIVE story, in which the author surely put a lot of effort. I;ve never heard much about Nairobi, so i just cant know if what you write here is truth or not. Yet you must have search for some info about it, haven't you? And if not the description of the place is (as Star would say) glorious. Sometimes the characters doesnt sound as themsleves, but it;s ok. I think it's because of the story topic.
thank you.
I am on chapter 3 now, yet I am still reading. Hope for a long and nice fanfic.
LaLuna Germany chapter 7 . 3/12
At first I'am sorry for my Bad english
I'am from Germany and found your ff, when i was searching for some good teen Titans Storys :)

And Your Story is one of the best i found *_*
I like the Charakters you brouhgt in and the backgroundstory of BB. Not easy to imagine, that sweet, funny and lovley Garfield had a hard life like that. But i love your style to write and to use the Titan Charakters in a story like this one! I hope you will write more chapters, because i want to know what would happen next and how Robin could get out of the Inspectors Claws, this time. (By the way, the Inspector is a piece of shit xD)

Greetings from Germany
(Beste Grüße aus Deutschland ;D)

LaLuna
historiafan8763 chapter 7 . 3/11
This fic is? So good? Holy crap. This is wonderful, their xharacterizations, the research, a lot of work has been put in this and I absolutely appreciate it.
Keep up the fantastic work!
Historia
RedemptionWarrior chapter 7 . 3/10
Ho boy, that inspector is an asshole and Gar is apparently a very good actor. This just keeps getting better and better.