Reviews for Road to Nairobi
twiggy chapter 5 . 1/8
Hey! I love this story ) I read it back when it was only three chapters and rediscovered it today in a fit of nostalgia over Teen Titans and my love of Beast Boy, and was happy to see the two latest chapters. I know since it's been four years, this story will probably never get another update, but maybe if you have a fit of nostalgia too you will write some more for it?
anonking chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Please continue
gabylokita41 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I liked it :) up to where its now that is hopefully u continue working on it I would really like to continue reading this.
Death'sAngel96 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
please update
I can't wait for the next chapter don't mean to pressure you to much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Please update this fanfic! I really like it!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love this story already, just on premise. Because shortly after entering the fandom for this series, it dawned on me that there really wasn't much interaction between Beast Boy and Robin in the series (at least nothing good and certainly not any of their own central episodes - seriously, last year I was going to do a web of all of the team-interaction episodes... how I never realized it just makes me feel silly). Reading it only adds to the joy (well written and thought out). I love the scene where Cy is defending BB and that he gets to be called an 'animal expert' (because, duh!)

"Third, you've even sneakier than BB" - first typo I've noticed; 'you're'.

(Seriously though; where did this ‘window obsession’ of the fandom’s come from anyway?)

I am most curious and interested in this development. I also wonder what the significance of "four" is. Seriously, what could BB have possibly done to be considered a 'national threat'? (I mean, it's obvious that he and Moktar have some sort of history together...)

Favouriting this story and following, because it does not have the 'stamp of completion' :P
PaulieJuice chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I hope you come back soon. Good luck with life :)
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I sincerely appreciate the unique and brave choices made in this fic. It's informing without being offensive, well-paced, and I love a fic that gives Beast Boy some credibility. However, BB and Robin don't seem to be communicating as much as they could... I feel like whenever BB tells Robin he has a problem with his attitude, Robin's reaction is mostly mental ('Batman told me I can't reveal my identity,' etc.) I'd like to see them carrying more dialogue about their issues with each other, if that can fit in the amazing plot you've developed so far!
Hoping this gets an update in the foreseeable future.
PaulieJuice chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I really don't mean to be rude.. But, how do you have a name for the next chapter picked out, and not have updated this yet? It's really good, and one of.. five? 'Beast Boy returns to Africa'.. If you are still out there.. Come back and finish this!
Merophe chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
I just read this when I realised it was cut off a year ago :(

Any plans on finishing? The story truly is amazing.
MetaLatias chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
great story so far :D I hope you're gonna continue it
Ginshi-chan chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Please try and continue! This story is awesome and it would be a waste not to continue!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Wow, BB's exploding a lot in this one, but given the circumstances, it's justified. Nice work, great fic, I can almost see the place they';re in...and it is not pretty. Once again I feel as if I never want to leave my country again (sorry if I sound selfish, bratty, ignorant or arrogant).
ssjEasterBunny chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I like it so far! I wonder if the inspector has his own reasons for trying to eliminate Beastboy, other than simply 'in the name of the law'.
ForestEmerald chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
It's a really good story but please update it... Already almost been a year.