Reviews for Ain't That a Kick in the Head
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very nice story.
Deceptively simple, yet very subtle. I like how Foggy masks his worry with wry wit and irritability; also Matt's stoicism despite his vulnerable state. I particularly love how you place double-emphasis on Foggy learning the origin of Matt's pseudonym for the first time; you really feel his surprise, and his discomfort at having inadvertently learned something so personal.
Great that you included the Night Nurse, a very authentic detail.
I noticed that Foggy referred to the upholstery of his car, then got out of a taxi in the next scene (minor quibble; he could've had the cab waiting and been referring to it).
All round a very lovely, in-character rendition of Matt and Foggy.
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Excellent! Dead-on characterization that put a smile on my face!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Poor Foggy. You've nailed their relationship again. How do you manage that every single time?
RabidwolfDog chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I've always thought Foggy should be involved in the Daredevil books, good job
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh gosh, I really love this. You've got their relationship down to a tee.

I actually really love how Foggy sometimes hates Matt. That really makes it all the more believable, somehow.
bluesybelge chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Nice to read you again, Mom. I'm aware that comics are not my cup of tea but that doesn't make the reading less pleasant. I love the interaction between that "foggy" character and the hurt hero.

Even that great superhero,Daredevil is after all, turns out to be so very human when suffering.

Great job.
babe chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Long time no see. Great to know all is good in Foggy's world and that you are stil letting us in on the view... Thank you