Reviews for Condolences
hairy cock chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs
RegulusBlackIsAHero chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I really like this story! Also, I have to ask...

Was the Kevin/Calvin mistake a reference to Starkid's "Little White Lie" webshow?
Smile the tears away chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Very well written! Sad and yet comforting. Thanks for sharing!
nei stop chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Aw. A good story, i like it :)
ohblainers chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This is really sad, but sweet too.

And really well written, great job!
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This was really good. I loved how you told 2/3ds of it from Burt's POV. And it was a wonderful role reversal to see
d for delete me chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
This was lovely. Seriously lovely. I loved how Blaine came in and approached Kurt- that was heartbreaking.
VanillaSlash chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This is a very well-thought out responce to the suicides. I liked that you gave both Kurt and Blaine a connection to Kevin without making it really obvious. It's like something that could happen to anyone: this casual moment together and suddenly you remeber it. Great writing, and I hope you keep going.
Yune chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
A great story, I couldn t really enjoy though. But it was great nonetheless. And I like the way you made Kurt and Blaine equal to each other. I don t know, why most of the authors make Kurt all that weak and Blaine just the shining knight.

I liked it. Thank you for posting.
Acheron Blake chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I love it when Kurt's strength is shown. Too often people write him off as the effeminate, weak-willed fluff. He's not that at all.
finnikki chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
This was really beautiful, though I do admit I laughed a bit when Burt called Kevin "Calvin." (Honest mistake.)
rose-twilight82 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
A thoughtful, well written story.
sister momo chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
omg love this story :D
cinnamon-wolf-pup chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I just wanted to say that I really like this story, and that it means a lot to me. I attend Johnson and Wales University, and was incredibly good friends with the student who committed suicide. It was really tragic, and to be honest, I have been considering suicide for a long time. This fic though, it gives me hope.
YouAreMine21 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010