Reviews for Magic Eight Ball
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Ha! I loved it! Great last chapter. Funny and romantic, just the way I like it. :)
BulletProof Daze chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Cute! Loved it :D
Miss.Hood chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
okay, so i know this is a completed story but i love it so much that i love you may update, so i have added to story alert. stupid? probably but it might motivate you to write another chapter. pretty please?
Setsunie chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Aww! Sokka sucks! Next chapter soon? Love it!
Roots207 chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Awsome! Update soon!
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Love this! Alas, poor Sokka...when he's completely sober, he'll run around frantically like a chicken without a head and screeching loudly. Awesome Drunk!Zutara fic!
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Ha! I loved this story! Great comedy in this chap. Wish there was some more and with Zutara kissing too.
K.Riley chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I think Zuko should catch Katara wearing her underwear, or trying on a thong just for the heck of it in chapter three!
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I couldn't stop laughing when I got to the second half. This is SO cute! you should definately do some more. GO BOYSHORTS! FIGHT THE THONGS!...that sounds so wrong aloud...
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Hahaha! I love this! In the second chapter, my fave part was when Zuko found out the underwear was Toph's. LOL. This is Black firexwater and I share the account with IceBlueCrystal if you didn't know. This is for both chapters!
Roots207 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I like this alot! Update soon!
PermanentlyFrozen chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
ZOMFG I LOVE IT! This chapter is epicly epic. I was grinning the whole time, and freaking out the salon customers near me. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you continue it.
PermanentlyFrozen chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Is it with a doubt, or without a doubt?
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I love how you're continuing this! Poor Zuzu...lol. I'd think Toph would wear the boy shorts, but you never know. Lol.
Avatarfreak22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
that was like really good!