Reviews for I Felt Hope: APOV of Take Care Of My Heart
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i got to say, i was crying more from this story than the other one. this was very very sad, but good at the same time,
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So sad, but again I loved it!
lilshadow lover chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I LOVE THIS actually made me cry, and i havnt cried in 2 YEARS.
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved the story in another perspective
xXLove Me xx Hate MeXx chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I want Edwards heart ,litaraly and metaphoricly!
my4Queens chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What can I say other than F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S it absolutely blew me away. It was so heart breaking and beautiful all at the same time. I cried so much, but I knew I would. I am truly honored to have purchased this story from you, and even more honored that you wrote it for me. I know I had to talk you into it, it took a lot for you to agree to it. I just can not put into words the gratefulness I have for you doing it, but THANK YOU!

I am also glad you continue to share your stories with us. Each one different and unique and I that is such a talent.

Ok, now for the mushy part... I thank God for bringing us together that one June summer... *cough* A. T. *cough* because he knew what he was doing when he did. You are so very important in my life, and you have made my life so much better since then. I know we are in different states, but I feel closer to you than I do my own sister who lives in the same city as I. I take comfort in knowing that when all this craziness is said and done, I have met you, developed a friendship and Love you like you are a real sister.

Thank you for everything you do for me. I am blessed. *insert watch?vptkWYhX79N8&channelmartinamcbrideVEVO *

mummyanimal chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I thnk I cried harder with this than BPov, I didn't even know that was possible! Especially the ending with the best man bit and wedding! God you truly are an amazing writer! Thank you :)