Reviews for Shadows Past
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
This was a really great story! I like Morgan. She seems to fit with the boys pretty good. I like when the OC's fit in, without being obtrusive. Nice job on that. I look forward to reading any and all sequels. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Great story! :)
casammy chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
It was very good, really I have liked it very much dean returns to be sammy's big bro, and following his advice is the well-read one all this history and now I go for his continuation!
cold kagome chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
LOVE IT...
cold kagome chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
AWWWE... LOVE HER SHE AWEOSME... LOL YAY DEAN AND SAMMY FINALLY TALK O,O
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Awesome ending. YAY, I am so glad you have a larger story planned as a spinoff from this one because I really enjoy the characters of Morgan and Jack and would love to see them in another story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Fantastic chapter. I'm so glad that Sammy openeed up to Dean so that he would no just how much Sammy thought Dean ahted him. At least things are finally straightened out between the two of them again.
CalamityJim chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Why are you apologizing for the length? Moar story moar AWESOME. And it was awesome. I may have cried. I might not have, but I also might have. You never know. . This was a great story. I loved it, partially because I have a thing for limp Sam and partially because I have a thing for season 5 aus. This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
i loved it! can't wait for spin off!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
plz update! whew! jack got to dean! that was close! dean save the sammy!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful chapter. It is SO GOOD to see Dean wanting to be near Sammy again, wanting to take care of his baby brother. Now if he can only bring Sam out of the state of delerium he is in.
Kailene chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Awesome start! Can't wait for more.
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
ooo. This makes me all tingly. I'm loving Morgan and I'm loving what she's going to do to Dean when he gets back from 'the future'. This is a great story.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
plz update! dean better get his fine ass to sammy!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hmmm, interesting take on the story. I look forward to seeing where you go with this one. Just one note of advice...you might want to be careful with the fever thing. At emp of 105 can be considered deadly...if it stays that high for too long.

I look forward to reading more.