Reviews for The Better Part of Me
orlibluver chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Ok, so Mara made it into the world. That means that one of the men will die. Now Aiden seems to be a pretty good candidate but I really don't want to see the bond between him and Ulysses taken away so quickly. Even though it was a short chapter, I was still very happy to see it in my inbox and to read it. Can't wait for the next one!
orlibluver chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
Oh goodness. I tried to put this off as much as possible because I didn't want to find out who died. But my inbox was calling my name and thankfully nobody has lost their life yet. Though that will make the next chapter even more painful. I keep flip flopping on if the baby will survive or not. And I still have my fingers crossed that Zane will survive. Other than that, I loved this chapter. Jam packed with emotions and keeping us on our toes. Can't wait to see what comes next!
orlibluver chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
How far along is Sadira? Cause that will definitely change my predictions if she is still only like six months vs eight months along. Then again, she could have it before it is due. And since you asked how, I am guessing that it will not be conventional. I'm trying to broaden my imagination, but I know I won't guess it. As for the death, I still have my fingers crossed for Andreios though I think it will be on of the main characters. I am really scared that it is going to be Zane because he is my all time favorite and we haven't seen much of him in your story. Though, the Serpiente do need their Diente.

I have wondered if it will be one of the females that will die instead, possibly during childbirth? I really hope not because Ulyessess has been through enough, but I will consider all possibilities.

I loved this chapter, definitely pulling at our heartstrings. Ulyssess and Aiden are bonding and then they find out what has happened. The girls are about to fall apart. The wolves are being crazy. There are just too many feelings to write a sane review.

Can't wait to see what happens next (though I am a bit terrified).
orlibluver chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Oh gosh. So many feelings bouncing everywhere. I don't know if I can sort them all out right now but I will definitely try. It was heartwarming to see Sadira and Araie bond, heartbreaking to know that they aren't with their mates, and even a bit of guilt as I try and decide who I could have die. I don't want any of them to die, but I do know I better compile the list anyways. So far, Andreios is the only one on there, but that is only because I am too much of a coward to consider any of the others. And it was good to see Ulyssess and Aiden bond, very emotional to see them finally begin to unite. I just hope that was not foreshadowing with Ulyssess' comments.

Good luck with your busy schedule and I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be.
orlibluver chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I apologize I didn't send this sooner, I have been without a laptop for a few days. I truly enjoyed this chapter, especially hearing more of Sisal's history. And I loved your author's note, definitely made me smile. Happy Belated Birthday! I am going to head on to the next chapter now.
WhereDidYouGo chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
I don't care (that much) about when they come out as long as they do! Good job!
WhereDidYouGo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Happy Birthday!

I noticed a few mistakes ("his mate and unborn mate"... Awkward...) but otherwise good as always!
WhereDidYouGo chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I think this fanfic I get more excited about than any other! I literally squel when I see the update! Keep up the good work and I am glad that it will be longer.
orlibluver chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Wow. I am going to distance myself a bit so that in case a character does die, I won't feel it as much. But I know that isn't possible because I love practically every character. This chapter was great, definitely getting antsy now. And I am glad you are sticking with it, even if you are changing your storyline. Whatever you decide, we will enjoy it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
WhereDidYouGo chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
YAY! I am SO SO SO happy you are now continueing this! I can't wait for more!
orlibluver chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Good to have you back! And congratulations on finishing school. I definitely understand what you mean about not having time and how things change. I really enjoyed seeing Ulysses come out of his emotional shell a bit here. I am curious though, about the emotional feel of the story. It seems to be very sad for quite a few chapters and it makes sense because very heavy stuff has happened. And now the wolves are going to create chaos. I was just wondering if there has ever been a time while writing, that you want to add a happier moment, but the characters don't really 'allow' you to? Hopefully that made sense.

Can't wait to see how this develops further!

orlibluver
artemis-3394 chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
I have to say that I am absolutely loving this Fic _ *squee* And I can't wait until the next chapter! Also, I think the baby should be a a girl just to make it that much more haunting for Ulyesses because of how Sisal was going to have a girl and all that jazz. Bahahaaaa :3
V2ization chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
I love this story, please keep writing!
orlibluver chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Before I forget again, I think I would want to see the baby as a boy. Ulyesses being given a son would probably terrify him and yet he would love him unconditionally. And I can't really see Sadira with a daughter (though if that is what is chosen, then I know it will be handled spectacularly).

I loved this chapter! There was resolution in the relationships, Ulyesses is beginning to wear down, and Aiden was not easily forgiven for what had happened in the past. I know I definitely softened up towards Ulyesses this chapter.

And let me know if I am being too harsh in my reviews. I love this story, so I never mean to be cruel in my review. I go to art school so we are always taught how to critique works of art, but sometimes I forget to leave that in the classroom.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
orlibluver chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Well, I certainly didn't see that coming about Aiden being Sisal's murderer. Not sure how I feel about him right now. And I know I should feel bad for Ulyesses, but he is beginning to annoy me with his 'I hate everyone' attitude. He should be cherishing the fact that he has a new baby on the way. Though I do understand that he went through a tragic event and can't move on from it. I loved the Salem part, very nice comedic relief. Can't wait to see what comes next!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »