Reviews for Descendants of Negi: An Elseworld of 2814… Maybe…
TricMagic chapter 5 . 1/30
Crack with a plot, great as always with this Worldline SCM. Hope you continue it.
holmestalentsmaster chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Amazing story, I really want to see other girls' daughters and their interactions.
Could you add the children of:
Princess Theodora
Takane
Keep up the good work. Over and out. See ya
pltrgst chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
awesome!
i will plagiar- i mean use this as a reference if ever i write a story! lol
The 13 Paged NoteBook chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
I command you to continue this goddamn series. This cannot die. It is too young and too awesome to right. Nasu, you freaking seeing this review? Berate the writer and make him continue writing this!
DonoBionic chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Oh god an update soon please this hilarious and awesome! I only wished Negi was as innocent so he could finally figure out what's going in XD anyway I loves this :DDD
enigma95 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
yey! also since i guess nearly all of them of the 31 or more harem girls daughters and son are coming then?
enigma95 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
i hope theo's daughter or son would come to!
enigma95 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
where is eva's daughter?
enigma95 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
hahhahahahahhah so many descendants i hope everyone has them for neig mwahahahaahahahah
tsun chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Please update.
omnimon12 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
...you didn't...
Darkenning chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Nice cliffhanger, looking forward to Arika's second meeting with Anarchia.
Kage15oni chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
You mean the busman holiday. Good to see you on this fic again shadow-sama. The jokes are still funny as usual. Btw since the illya trio have kids with negi why are they the only ones out of negi verse characters to have kids with him? What about other magical girl association characters?
Savaris chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that loli a the end is probably Negi and Shinobu...

And Yomeiro Choice was certainly a series for the wtf moments. Even had a spidey cameo.
D.C Draco chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
still a good read and the best there is but i got one question...who's who again? it to confusing to freaking follow