Reviews for Descendants of Negi: An Elseworld of 2814… Maybe…
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
El filibusterismo ring any bells?
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I dearly hope you continue this. I have no idea who those two characters are with the weird names, but that wasn't much of a detriment.

Seeing Negi's various descendants was nothing short of amazing!
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm surprised I haven't faved this. While I am not terribly fond of Decadent Habits, this is hilarious. Chao's being casual about it all especially. How the hell did Setsuna's kid end up like that though? Rule of Funny I suppose. I guess I'll for the next chapter that may or may not come anytime soon.
cancerlad chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This is so wacky and wonderful, I love it!
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
this is good an funny

... my head hurts... hahahaha ... confusing but funny

give akira a daughter named motoko xd

heck chisame has a daughter named chie
Quincy80 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I find this endlessly amusing. Hope to see more.
GrandHaberdasher chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Ah, glorious madness. And Yotsuba's kid should totally be a sumo wrestler, if you don't already have a plan for hir.
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Oh, god, I'm doubled over with paroxysms of laughter... especially over the reactions garnered by the trio of Hahrunga, Yue, and especially Nodoka. Simply precious :))
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nonstop hilarity from 65 million years ago onwards XD I especially adore Amaterasu. And the bit about the nanobot vs bacteria bit made me laugh nonstop. Silly Chao.
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Lmfao XD wonder who elses child will appear
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Wow... Crack to max much...?
UberNimrod chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
"Because I killed the evil bitches, one by one!" Nekane cheered.

Two comments. First, I laughed at that for a good five minutes, just because of the images that produced. Second...

Can you PLEASE write that fanfic? 'The Slaughter of 3A' has a nice ring to it. I mean seriously. Nekane. Slasher Smile. Psycho Theme Music. What else do you need?
bakapervert chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Thanks for the update.
WandererfromtheWest chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Finally another chapter! Great job by the way. Until next time, 'Cheerio!' :D
dragonick711 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
i can't wait for the next chapter to come out. is negi going to have kids with every female character or what?
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »