Reviews for Descendants of Negi: An Elseworld of 2814… Maybe…
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Personally, I think we can blame a certain minor deity of the Craft Pantheon for this chapter! But that doesn't make this any less hilarious. I especially love the fourth wall breaking. Great work as usual.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
shanejayell chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
*lol* Good update!
MangamanZX chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
If you bring in both Nanoha Fate T H in with possible kids I will laugh out loud... keep up the crack
Sereg5 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
As always, hilarious. Seriously looking forward to more.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Very funny. Some of the lines were hilarious. Of all the kids so far the fourth wall breaker is my favorite.
ArcticPanda25 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Hahaha! Hilarious! When are you going to write the next chapter?
Harem Master123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I hope you update soon
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
If you update this I really want to see a few things: Chisame getting into a snark off with her kid, a half vampire daughter of Eva who has a real form that looks like the illusion Eva uses, Ayaka's son who has his mother glomp him when she sees him, Kuu's kid comes in and gives this big intellectual speech...which finishes with an "aru", if it coming from the 2814 world why not throw in a kid of Sailor Venus, and that is about all the crazy awesome ideas I have. Even if it isn't high on your priorities I hope you continue this story. This story idea is madness and you are just crazy enough to make it work.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue. (Mr. Burns voice) Excellent.
Heika chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good story hope you continue. This looks promising. If I get the time I will read your other stories.

PS Anya is most likely Eastern European at least in descent. Anya is her nickname but her real name looks Russian.
Enigma infinite chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
So confusing but so hilarious!
Gamer chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Man! I wonder what Nodoka did in the future that warranted her appearance to be equal to absolute terror. XD
bakapervert chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Funny story. Please update soon.
ColinatorGX chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I swear, I just can't get anough of wonderful, wonderful crack. XD
D.C Draco chapter 2 . 12/28/2010