Reviews for Descendants of Negi: An Elseworld of 2814… Maybe…
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I-I-I-I- I can't...I can't...mind…processes failing...brain crash-cr-cr-cr-crashin-in-ing...crashing...crash-

recovery processes initiated: brain rebooting sequences started: rebooting...rebooting...rebooting...brain successfully rebooted: resuming normal functions

Hello. What's this? New chapter? Let's see here...

*twenty minutes later*

I-I am...it's too much...crack...Deadpool...twins...yuri...incest- incest yuri - DOOM BRINGER librarians...Chibi Asuna/Mana/Vincent-chan/-/%$8'-

rebooting protocols re-initiated: rebooting protocols held: Suicidal thoughts suggesting you tune it down: thoughts deleted slowly with rusty-nail-filled-boards and battery acid: reboot re-re-initiated: Error: core processor damaged: initializing long term recovery SLEEP mode: initializing standard closing statement

Keep up the great amending as per protocol SCMAWESOME Keep up the incredible, cracktacular, trope worthy work!
Lord-DemoMann chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I absolutely love this chapter,great work!

i also DIED laughing when Chisame Asked the girl holding to gun to ask her mother,and then she looks at asuna and asks what sodomize good sir,BRAVO
Enigma chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Kaede and Mana both need to have their kids appear. The twist? They come from the same timeline. Where their mothers love each other just as much as they love their father.
Aki Iokua chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This is me before I read this: -_-

This is me while I'm reading this: 0_o

This is me after: X_X -dead from laughter.

Can you send me whatever you're smoking? Because it seems like it makes the world more fun.

Ganbatte! _
Sereg5 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Things are getting very intense already. With so many sides to this...war, it's going to take a lot of concentration to track everything that's going on. It seems that the children have inherited their parents' badassitude, especially Ranko. That was a pretty awesome entrance. I also loved the reactions of awe/terror that the children had to the members of the library trio. You can tell that they've become legends. It's also very ironic that Setsuna's and Tsukuyomi's daughters have the same relationship as their mothers, only in the opposite direction. Keep up the good work.

Sereg
Negima A.K chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Good chapter, more descendants appeared, continue please.
OverMaster chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter, hilariously over the top.

In The Year of the Cat, only 3 things I have to tell you:

1- Negima always has been about using a huge cast.

2- Your use of the 'autist' word as an attempted insult has just left your opinions null and void.

3- Haters gonna hate.

Peace out.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This is a good premises but there are too many characters and you jump around too much and you make too many unfunny and irrelevant jokes. Just how autistic do you have to be write something like this?
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Oh, my... Please, tell me there's no timeline where Negi spawned a child from Caster... That would mean nukes...
Random chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Yo i'm the guy who reviewed first last chapter, and again awesome job on this chapter, though the intro of the Mother Son route was a bit bleahhh.

Still i was splitting at the sides at the end of the chapter , so eagerly awaiting your next release.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I can't wait to see Haruna's and Nekane's daughters.
RedSavant chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
"Who else saw that coming?" indeed, Chisame.

...Man, this is going to be an interesting story. Even moreso than it already is.

Now, I have to admit I'm hoping the 2814 girls don't show up very often... having not read the series, I'm not familiar with them. Doesn't stop the rest from being insanely amusing, though.
DragonSword35d chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This is seriously reminding me of Yomeiro Choice. And it astounds me how well that Sailor Moon reference went. It kind of makes too much sense for Asuna. Still, this is hilarious and thus far, well worth the read. By the way, wouldn't Setsuna do something about her daughter before she reached this point? Also, since I am not sure of how you view Evangeline's biology as a Shinso Vampire, I have to ask: Will her child be thrown in the mix? I mean, can she even have one? Just a thought.
Japanese Teeth chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This can only end in disaster. I look forward to seeing where it goes next time.

I wish I could come up with this kind of insanity.
DiLost chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Cool start, daughter of Tsukuyomi and Negi? That's... 'Interesting' I suppose (If not Insane)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »