Reviews for Just Right
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Good story
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love it when people make Connor impressive or cool. I'm still searching for a BAMF!Connor. This fic was very sweet too, a bit of fluff mixed in with the rest.

SMILES! CYI
Glynna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
ABSOLUTELY GREAT! Totally amazing!loved it! :)
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is just sooooo hot! I've read it several time but this is the first time I've posted. Love it! Very Hot!
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Loved it! I had to try to stay composed because silly me started reading this during a rather dull lecture at the back of the class and I most definately was smiling.

Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You know, for Connor's sake, I'm going assume you mean 7.5 CM in DIAMETER.

Girth usually means around... and only 3" circumference isn't really much. ;-)

Cheers,

CK
keabird chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this was a wonderful to wake up to, on my birthday! this was wonderful! :D
Live4Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I laughed when Abby was thinking about watching a romantic film that ended tragically. I’d love to find a list of those somewhere. I bet it’d be therapeutic for stressed out people. Help them cry it out, ya know? :)

Good story.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Great job! I did find myself laughing out loud a lot during the reading of this, just because I kept seeing them in my mind and Connor's puppy dog face. Though, damn that would be way too big! lol
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Once I finally got done giggling at the a/n at the beginning, I really enjoyed this. Very hot, and sweet.
Brumeier chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Perfect way to start off my day, LOL! You are awfully good at the smut, I must say. But you still can make all of the emotions feel so real - it's a singular gift!

Loved this!