Reviews for Sing To Me
I don't like this, ROMANIA IS AN OFFICIAL HETALIA CHARACTER! Himaruya Hidekaze actually drew him and wrote a little strip of him. Fans like to call him Vladimir for some odd reasons. Hungary despise him although their relation are like cats and dogs (with passion optional).
That's right, Romania is depicted as a man with strawberry blonde / brown hair -depends on who's drawing- with red eyes and a prominent(?) fang sticking out of one side of his mouth. He is dressed in a trench coat(?) that differs in coloring at times: green, black, red, and purple.
Kind of make him cute
ellymango chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Heh, so that's the translation of Spain's song... always wondered what the guy was singing about. Where did you get the translation, out if curiosity?

That aside, there are a few minor problems here... why didn't security stop Sealand at the beginning? Unless security is Sweden and Finland, in which case, they're pretty rubbish at their job, but that's just me *shrug*

The other is that Sweden really shouldn't be offended by England's remark. Both of them seem to take it far too personally, I think, especially since by 2010, the UK had more wins than both if them. Sweden just seemed a bit out of order getting enraged over a jibe made by someone who arguably is better at Eurovision than he is. Also, why is England scared of him?

I apologize profusely, Eurovision nerd here! All that aside, this is rather amusing to read _
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
This was extremely well done! The way that you added historical facts into the writing made it a lot easier to follow! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! Thanks for sharing,
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
This was really funny and i literally started out laughing out of nowhere! i also lie how you put in the historical back rounds. i didn't have to go look up anything because of it!
How Convenient chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This is a really funny story! I like how you added historical background information where necessary and liked how you spread out the point distribution, instead of having them all in one go at the end, despite that being how it is actually done due to the viewer vote system.
I found it odd that the countries referred to each other with Japanese honourifics, despite only one nation actually being Japanese.
HeiHeiTstesetyun chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I loved the exchange you had between Armenia and Russia! And I loved the mention of Finnish history- I'm a Finnish-American, and as strange as this sounds, ArmeniaXFinland is actually my favorite pairing. xD So it was great to see the two of them in the same chapter! The way you wrote this was incredible. I loved hearing from Azerbaijan and Turkey, as well! Great work. :)
Yuu13 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Hey, awesome story! About the Icelandic though, ágætur means okay. But it means something different. The word you used means more like.. fine. But in the case you're using it would be better to say 'Allt í lagi'. That's more like.. ok. You see what I'm trying to say here? Cuz I think I sound kinda confusing lol.

Sorry, it was just bothering me XD
Feline Alchemist chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
This is AWESOME! I loved every minute of it! I'm going to read the one you wrote for the 2011 Eurovision right now, an I am totally watching Eurovision 2012 just so I can imagine it in my head like you did XD Excellent job and idea, my friend~
DeadAshCity72 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
God, I was THIS [_] Close to dying of laughter when France sang. I love this!
Alysia chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
This is a great piece of work!

-Just as a question, are you going to do a fic on the 2011 Eurovision contest?
argella1300 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
pfft, i heard about greece's eurovision song, PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE!
Love chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This was an awesome story!
Fyrn Ojimaru chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
My god, this is amazing. There's so many countries, even my native Austalia! Epic job!
P . x . E a r l chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Before this, I never knew there was a Eurovision. I went to listen to Satelite and laughed so hard; imagining LudwigPrussia singing it. It's so cute how he sang it to Italy (:!
XxKeikoChanxX chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I wish you added the flash mob dance. It would be fun to read the countries dancing with their people. D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »