Reviews for A Different Side Of Me
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/18
Could use a bit more punctuation. The sentences kind of run on, making the whole thing flow pretty akwardly.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 4 . 1/29
Aaaah! My eyes! I need to wash my brain with soap! Stuck with the image of orlando bloom/will t/legolas kissing aragorn! That is so gross, these two don't belong with each other! Aaah!

Otherwise this story is pretty hilarious. Poor Will
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
The ending was sad. The story could have been longer with more details. When you said that he touched the lives of many and what not, the reader can't really connect with it. The story didn't have to go into extreme details, but it makes us feel like we missed out on something. So, yeah, plot wasn't bad. I think it could have been better, but not bad.
LadyTeldra chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I don't recall any actual interaction between those two earlier. That's a major plot hole that causes confusion. You really should have taken more time. The only person that may had made sense as a coupling with what you have in you story was Boromir and he's dead. If you decided to make a threesome then maybe Legolas and Aragon. If you wanted to go completelt out of the left field then you could have done Gimli or one of the hobbits. You can't just have two characters become lovers with no known past interactions because its convenient.
Kamai6 chapter 16 . 1/11/2011

Well Done!

zeekejigsaw chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
AAAAHHHHH! Keep writing please! I didn't want to stop reading it!