Reviews for Blame it on the rain
LW12 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Nice chapters
FanzelForever chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
There is something really poetic and majestic about this, and my absolute favorite part is the story about Kate's mom and her explanation of the rain, and I just have a lot of feelings and I can't. I will never experience rain in the same way again ever soahifeoabeklalisadi I can't. Great job!
tony7323 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I really liked it I hope think about writing a sequel to this Story. Maybe with a little more details, like having them TALK to each more During The Love making Parts , maybe 6 to 8 chapters...
tony7323 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really liked it A lot
Deb838 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Wow, I know this is one of your older works, but it really moved me.

The line where Kate voices her mother... 'You know Katie, when it rains, it means that the people you love, people who may no longer be with you, are showering you with their love from above.'

... it brought a tear to my eyes - I don't know if it's your line or from somewher else, but it's just beautiful.
FromParis chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I so wanted to read a story about Kate and Rick kissing under the rain.

This story is great.

Emmanuelle
Erin chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Je me suis enfin décidée à lire des fics en anglais pour comprendre quelques choses à cette langue. Et c'est toi que j'ai choisi (je me suis dis que même si j'avais quelques petits soucis de compréhension, tu pourrais éventuellement m'aidé !). Et je suis fière de moi, j'ai lu, j'y ai pris du plaisir et j'ai surtout cherché que peu de mot dans le dico. Au final, j'ai eu l'impression de lire une fic en français même si j'ai du me concentrer un peu plus et relire certaines phrases quelques fois.

J'en arrive à la fic en elle même... C'est une très jolie fic, j'aime beaucoup les détails que tu y place, l'ambiance surtout, les gestes. Ton style d'écriture est fluide avec des phrases qui vont droit au but qui m'ont permis de ne pas me perdre dans l'histoire.

Voila, j'ai fini !

Bisous

Erin ( urore)
veronihika chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
it was incredibly beautiful!

and well written! :D
VCLvcl123 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I must say, i really liked this story.
Father Vengeance chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Out of everything available to choose from, maybe it seems strange to mention this example, but I really liked the description comparing Kate's 'I'm okay.' to a guilty suspect. It doesn't distract from what's happening because it's part of the work they do; it stays in character while making its point. Also, shifting to the weather outside in conclusion was a nice touch. A storm is always solid, evocative imagery.
tansypool chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Do we get a follow up? The aftermath could be awkward, but this is awesome regardless.
HotWhitford chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
"Clothes, they both decided, were becoming an issue."

That was *very* nice.

Loved your story.
jadedfool chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
The atmosphere in this story is great!

Really liked it.
ELOLIV chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
beauiful story and just makes me love the rain that much more thank you
morethanamuse chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
nice storm for sex metaphor at the end. :D

*turns proverbial page*