Reviews for Good Enough
Twinchester Angel chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Wow, you were stuck on a train while writing this? LOL I hafta giggle as I imagine the look on your face and think about the people wondering what you're writing about. Lol This was hot and I'm sooo glad Dean turned the tables on Sam. I love a little powerful Sam but he had his turn and now it's Dean's. *giggle* Thanks for updating this! *hugs*
RogueStorm84 chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Have to be quite honest my dear it was pretty good but kinda hard to follow please don't take offense
cursedgirl chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
AHH! this is good! more more please!
Twinchester Angel chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Very nice. I see you were inspired by Sammy's cowboy garb just like I was and apparently like Dean was too. *giggle* This was hot and beautiful. I love S6 stories with brother lovin. They've had such a rough couple years. I really loved this chapter. Thanks so much for continuing this story, for your hard work and for sharing it with us. *hugs*
Flaremage chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
i love these! some are angsty, some are pure smut, but they are all well written!
Twinchester Angel chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Normally I'm not a huge fan of AU but I really liked this one! I'm curious as to what happened to Sam. I'm sure Dean took him with him. I hope Dean took him with him. I hope Dean did give him a lot of pleasure in those 2 hours too. ;) I liked how you flashed ahead 2000 years and left the possibilities open. I also like that you had Bobby in this too. Very, very well written. I really liked this! Thanks so much! *hugs*
Twinchester Angel chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Hey! Sooo happy for this update! I totally did not see that coming. I had no clue it was Dean stalking Sammy. That was brilliant. I was so scared for Sam at first! Loved it! Lookin forward to more! *hugs*
VishousCross chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Vicious and Kinky much? I love it though...but still...vicious much? Loved the detail description though, I thought it was fabulous...
Twinchester Angel chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
It was sweet and gentle! Thank you so much for this. I love the whole part about Sam's soul always belonging to Dean and Sam wanting Dean to reclaim it. Guh! This was beautiful. It was too short and just left me wanting more! I loved it. Please update this when you can! *hugs*
cold kagome chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
OMG! SOO SWEET LOVE IT AWWWWWE.. DEAN MISS HIS SAMMY AND SAMMY MISS HIS DE... WANFERFULL CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
cold kagome chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
AWWWWWE.. . SOO SWEET...DEAN IS AWEOSME.. LOVE IT... YAY THEY TOGTHER. .THANK GOD...
cold kagome chapter 7 . 1/26/2011