Reviews for What If?
Kushurimi chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the fact that though H/Hr isn't canon

Yes it is. H/Hr has a -lot- more evidence in canon than H/G ever does - apart from that crap about a monster roaring in his chest (a love potion and/or STD, or both, courtesy of Ginny, me thinks).
H'slover chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
love it :)!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Never thought about it but...that was hot.
Too lazy to log in. haha chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love this pairing! my favorite by far! Movies was awesome and sexy! :) :) and so was your fic! keep up the good work!
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Fabulous. I recently wrote a fic very similar to this one, I'd love for you to check it out. :)
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was really good. At first when I starting reading what was happening, I thought it was really happening until I read the ending. Great work!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It was great.
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I just about the most ridiculous fangirly moment of my life! Where did you get your intel that they were going to do ' an intense kissing scene' for deathly! That makes me super happy! I'm all about R/Hr I mean, I always was throughout the books, when Ron was dating Lav in HBP I wanted to jump into the book and smack him for being a bonehead. Anyway, that being said, as I was reading DH, I kept looking at Harry and Hermione and going.. 'huh.. that makes sense'. xD Anyway, I enjoyed this little twisty fun! Best wishes! 3
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Dang. Poor Ron.
Polydicta chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow! ( 'nuff said) ...

Some pretty steamy writing there, and of excellent quality. More please!

Just for fun ...

OMAKE:

Only one thought ran clearly through his head as he stared at the destroyed remains of the Horcrux:

How did it know?
ZeoRangerFive chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yeah, and apparently HR and H share secrets with each other, too. :)
Clown chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love harmony D what was jk Rowling thinking when she thought up the pairings?
HarMonyneverends chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was HOT! please please please keep going! H/HR forever!