Reviews for Cover Boys
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this is ashley brotheton who is really crazy biggset fan of big time rush and falling in lovw with janes maslow is her men i love u james daivd maslow and i know so much more about u james cell me
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
HOLY FREAKING BEJIZZLES! I'VE NEVER READ SOMETHING SO PUCKING HILARIOUS! Great job!
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Ha ha I love this! I couldn't stop laughing while reading it! Poor James and Logan, but, then again, their embarrassment and discomfort is what we love about them :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I've read this one before, too. But I didn't want to review before I got an account for some reason.

Hahaha!

"No reason. Even if there was a reason, which there isn't, it has absolutely nothing to do with the cover of the magazine I'm holding," James blurted out.

He held on to the magazine with one of his hands. He used his other hand to slap himself on the forehead. James couldn't believe he just said that.

Haha, you're such an idiot, James. But that's why everyone loves you so much.

Kendall was mostly joking when he had said that James and Logan have a thing for each other. Frankly, he was relieved that both James and Logan were fully clothed. The four of them had changed in front of each other before being on the same hockey team and whatnot, but when Kendall heard Logan ask to see something of James'…well, Kendall was just glad Logan hadn't meant what Kendall thought he meant.

Hahahahaha!

James backhanded Logan in the chest. Logan flinched and gave James a "WTF?" look.

"Dude, ix-nay on the agazine-may!" James whispered.

Carlos looked up at the ceiling deep in thought. He was trying to figure out what the heck James just said to Logan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Before Kendall, Carlos, or Katie could respond, all five of them were blinded by the flashes of numerous cameras. The paparazzi had found James and Logan and were now swarming around them. There were film crews, reporters, and microphones.

Aren't they still in the bathroom? That's a little creepy.

Meanwhile, James and Logan sought refuge inside the elevator. As the elevator began its descent, James was alarmed when Logan pushed the 'Emergency Stop' button.

Not a good idea.

The only three people who could have possibly recorded James and Logan rolling around on the floor together were The Sheik, his bodyguard, or Mrs. Knight. It probably wasn't Mrs. Knight, unless she had a camera hidden amidst the clothes in the laundry basket she had been carrying. It probably wasn't the bodyguard. He was holding the suitcase of money the whole time. Unless there was a hidden camera in the suitcase of money. James and Logan were convinced that it was in fact The Sheik—the rich patron who was supposed to buy the pair of sneakers from them for three thousand dollars.

And here is the moral of the story: Never invite a Sheik into your house to sell him sneakers or he will secretely tape you rolling on the floor with your friend and sell the story to a magazine.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bitters was in his office watching the security footage, when he saw what was going on between James and Logan in the elevator. He spit out his French fries in disbelief.

"I don't believe it! It's true!" he exclaimed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the perfect ending.

This story was even better than the last one!
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL poor boys just can't catch a break.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ahhh, poor James and Logan...but that was hilarious! I love how Bitters was watching the cameras at the end xD
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love this, poor Logan and James, i love Jagan, but writing more pleace
kati chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
you should make a 3rd one and james and Logan actually get together n it
Ems-g chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Please please please! Do another oneshot but with Camille's reaction!
EsQuee chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Once again, you don't fail to make me laugh. I could SO see this happening in the show x) Loved it!
myers1978 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great story ) Those two do end up in pretty compromising positions, both on the show and out lol (ie the titanic moment during 7 Secrets)
Kiwiz-BTR-PEACH chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Will there be more?

r they rly boyfriends?
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lol poor james and logan