Reviews for Safeword
tanseynz chapter 6 . 7/14
Never got the Bones/Kirk slash thing before, but this is hot! Well written and logical progression. Not for the vanilla crowd.
HPMARIE chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
really well written :)
Madam Hojo chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I'm looking for music to go with this scene.
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
So, so hot!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Please consider this to be a completely neutral and meant-as-constructive critique, but I felt like the two were very out of character.I felt like your Bones was pushing Jim too much and as if he was really coldhearted and ignorant. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your text, but I feel like Bones would be more careful.I felt very uncomfortable reading this story and couldn't continue reading after about the first half of the second chapter.
I enjoy fanfictions about restraining and Bondage, but I felt like this one had little to do with the actual thing.
I noticed that, compared to most other fics of this kind I have read, you know a lot more about this topic than mostother authors but I must still ask you: Are you writing out of personal experience? Have you ever engaged in /witnessed such a "scene" ? I just feel like this scene would, especially between two people like McCoy and Kirk go very differently. Just a little Detail that annoyed me, was that whenever Kirk asked for something to be done or not be done, your McCoy just went over him and just continued. Also, before two or more people engage in this sort of activity, there should definetly be more discussing and agreeing on limits. I felt like the two characters you described did not agree on limits clearly enough.

I apologise for any major spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes, as english is not my mother language.
Superpower Lottery chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
My God, I didn't even know I had triggers until I read this. Just thought I should let you know.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Whoa, whoa. Dark, but dark in a really pleasant way. Delicious and disturbing at the same time, and now I'm not sure whether I'm sane to actually enjoy this story or not. I'll admit, though, you are one hell of a brilliant writer, and you deserve an award for this.
LetItRain25 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hi! So I just wanted to give you credit for this story. I usually don't read slash stories but I started this one and then I was hooked. I think you did a really excellent job of developing an emotional undercurrent that made the story relatable. After reading a couple of your other stories I just wanted to say that you are an excellent writer with great imagination. Great job all around! :)
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
This is dark and disturbing and I absolutely love it. You, sir, are a writing genius.
Helpme1323 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Very cute. I think they are adorable together.
LaughingLast chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely fucking awesome! This could be a poster story for safe, sane and consensual. The only thing missing is a condom, which honestly doesn't hurt the story any. Most fiction sort of slides past them, as they tend to evoke the reasons why we need them, which don't make for great erotica. This was lovely, thanks for sharing.
Mckirk-lover chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Omg hot and amazing! please keep writing. i liked how you mixed Kirks need to be in command and to give up the command. Very well done
DaphinoraS chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Wow. I loved your story. Wish there was an epilogue- I can see it already. Jim's captain of the Enterprise and just got off duty after a long day, and goes to Bones' rooms to 'relax'... ;) lol You did a great job with this story!

ficlicious chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It's nice to see a writer who doesn't fall into all the horrible stereotypes perpetuated by Hollywood and crime shows. I'm not into the lifestyle, but I have friends who are, and the inaccuracies and poor treatment of the scene bothers me.

So it's very refreshing to find a fic that doesn't fall into those horrible, horrible tropes.

Well done. I'll throw my voice in with those clamoring for a sequel.
BlackTimberWolf chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Really really good! Would love to see a sequel.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »