Reviews for Erase
DavidKarofsky chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was a really great read; very powerful and emotional.
Indifferently Different chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Guhhh.

Drowning in angst over here.

That was excellent, though;

made my heart clench in my chest so hard.

I know how this feels and it fucking sucks.

You did such a great job at keeping him in character and expressing his emotions so accurately.
Damaduende chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Girl, I loved that. Thank you for sharing it.
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Sorry, I didn't know how else to contact you but your private messaging is off and your other accounts don't have one... and I don't see an email messaging icon either.

But I wanted to send a response to the last PM you sent me. Maybe you can un-disable your PM for fanfic?
l'amour-the-poet chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
love lve love. This is awesome. Just the right balance of angst and messed up in the karofsky tries to get close to kurt because he thinks that kurt is so untouchable.

/And he can't help but want that, crave that, because Hummel is everything that he's not and everything that he is at the same time. That's the thing that always slips back into that hole in his mind. The one where he tries to stuff everything he's trying not to remember.

Hummel is everything he is and everything he wants to be./

I died a little here.

hope we get some good angst and an intersting arc out of this. I also am kinda drooling and looking forward to anything you write just as much.
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really good. I think you really got into Dave's head
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
when I first saw the episode, I hated Karofsky so much, hated what he did to Kurt. But you've made me see him in a more sympathetic light. This is one of the best Karofsky POVs I've seen. In particular, I like how you portray Karofsky's view on Kurt, thinking Kurt acts like he doesn't have any cares, is totally comfortable with who he is, acts like he ownes the place. This is so creative of you, to have Karofsky think that, because we the viewers all know how hard Kurt struggles to maintain that act. Just watch out for the stray typo here and there in your piece. Favorite lines:

- So he pushes him harder and harder every time, waiting for the satisfaction to finally kick in.

- because Hummel is everything that he's not and everything that he is at the same time.
3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really, really good. I feel like you captured his feelings perfectly, which makes me kind of sad because THEY'RE so sad. Someone seriously needs to hug this boy. Anyway, thanks a million for sharing, keep up the good work! :D
Estelle J chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I've heard you say that before, I think. And I really like this story, by the way.
previouslysane chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Incredible! Karofsky is so believably written.
Shweller chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
So amazing!
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
There have indeed been a lot of Karofsky POV fics, but I think this is the best one I've read so far. I think the emotions and thoughts you gave him here are probably the most realistic and accurate, and I think it's perfectly in character.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this~! ever since that episode, i swear, this underlying, unsaid angst is all i've been looking for to read, and i love it because it makes me see Dave differently, and makes me wonder what's going to happen with him next in the show. X3
PuddingPopCake chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very good! Keep it up!
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yeah, there Are quite a few Korofskys right now, but i think this is one of the better ones. :)