Reviews for Lady Runaway
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Great fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Please update this! It's been a long time. I've always love the idea of Fem!Sasuke and Genma! Unfortunately this is the only one I have found and you barely even started it before you quit it. I'd love to see everyone's reactions to finding out she's a girl! Sakura will shit bricks! I'd love to see that shit! (I'm not a Sakura fan whatsoever so it will be hilarious to read her reaction when she finds out Sasuke's really a chick) Anyway, please pick this back up!
bageltiger chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Please update this story it is really good.
bageltiger chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
The tension in this chapter was great.
bageltiger chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Love how cool genma is in this story.
bageltiger chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Wow that was a great chapter.
bageltiger chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This story is pretty good.
pure1ruby chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
update
he hoy menoy
guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I guess you aren't gonna continue this? Best fem sasuke ever
Cross my fingers and hope for the best
Zhor chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
This story was very nicely done. I do hope you continue it at some point.
lunarsolaces chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
That's a new light, to start a story like this. Love the pacing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I didn't immediately notice that they are more chappies. I'm so happy! Waiting for chapter 6!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Thank you for writing such an original fic. I'm getting tired of all those NaruSasu/SasuNaru. GenmaSasu is an interesting pair and I'm looking forward to how their relationship will turn out.

I do hope you write the next chapter and get the story going! It's really good. ANd judging by the reviews it's doing very well. We are all waiting for its continuation! No pressure tho.
Laudi14 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I noticed Neji is always around your fics concerning female sasuke
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
I love the pairing! I'm really glad I found this story! Please continue and up[date soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »