Reviews for Lady Runaway
pure1ruby chapter 5 . 5/23
update
he hoy menoy
guest chapter 4 . 4/21
I guess you aren't gonna continue this? Best fem sasuke ever
Cross my fingers and hope for the best
Zhor chapter 5 . 3/26
This story was very nicely done. I do hope you continue it at some point.
lunarsolaces chapter 1 . 3/8
That's a new light, to start a story like this. Love the pacing.
I didn't immediately notice that they are more chappies. I'm so happy! Waiting for chapter 6!
Thank you for writing such an original fic. I'm getting tired of all those NaruSasu/SasuNaru. GenmaSasu is an interesting pair and I'm looking forward to how their relationship will turn out.

I do hope you write the next chapter and get the story going! It's really good. ANd judging by the reviews it's doing very well. We are all waiting for its continuation! No pressure tho.
Laudi14 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I noticed Neji is always around your fics concerning female sasuke
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
I love the pairing! I'm really glad I found this story! Please continue and up[date soon!
G-tan chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
WOnderful fanfic! One of the best and most original that I've read.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
I saw this fanfic before a year ago give or take and I LOVED it but I was only two chapters at the time I think. I remember how upset I was about that.
right now I decided to see if there is any new genma/sasuke fanfics when I saw that it was updated
I felt like Christmas came early I'm so fucking happy
Can't wait for the next chapter! ! XD
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
PLZZ UPDATE SOON! XD
Akira Nishikawa chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
So happy you are still working this story, even if the chappie was so short i have hopes that you will keep working on it.

Thanks!
ada2012 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I really am enjoying reading this story. It is very nice when you post new chapters. I hope this is the only short chapter, I usually hate reading incomplete stories because of the waiting in between stories kills me but your story is worth the wait lol. I love where the plot is going by the way
SnShana chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I absolutely love your story! I've never read any other Genma x Sasuke pair and now I really like it. You have made them interesting together and the plot is also very original I have not read anything like this ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Hi! I don't know what to say... I feel sorry for Sasuke and at the same time love all the trouble you put her through. Let her have some experience with other males or something.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »