Reviews for St Sebastian's Home for Boys
Lucio O chapter 13 . 9/9
I've followed this story for years. I've read the macabre, the despair...and I had decided after seeing chapters 12 and 13 go up to reread it all again.
I had to stop mid way in 12 to find something to eat because as Clubbed to Death played in the background to the "final showdown", my head began to reel.
I just finished this chapter...and I'm not sure if I understand anything anymore.
This was so emotionally taxing to read that the words jumbled and the plot played out like a pantomime so surreally...so so surreally that my conscience struggles to maintain profound cognizance.
They're finally out...but this seems darker than I perceived...and I'm fine with that.
I now found a source of despair that fuels my desire to begin something so dark and beautiful.
"Make a deal with me."
I'll be waiting for the light. So I may consume it vivaciously for the ripe and supple culmination I know you'll be providing for this masterpiece.
Just like I have for years.

-Lucio (formerly Kit and Yami Kit)
Thank you so much for updating this! You are so frickin talented and omfg! This is amazing!
trepidon chapter 13 . 8/17
Oh my god.
This is the greatest fic of all time! LITERALLY. THE BEST. EVER.

Ive read many many MANY cielois fics, but this...tthis one takes the cake. Like that ending...not sure if it's the Actual ending, hopefully not, (but i woukdn't mind if it was) it was sooo good omfg...i loved it! It literally came all together! So good! Gah! Amazing!
I was homestly crying throughout this entire chapter, i was hoping so very much that Alois wasnt dead, and omfg...he isnt! Omg i cant fking believe this!
And how Sebastian played into this...and Claude...its just too perfect, too good to be true!
Alois is back!
The way how Ciel acted towards Alois in that dream they had...omg...this was so similar to the anime, yet so far apart...so...so perfect omg.
I just cant thibk of any way this coukd be more perfect.
Just the whole way ciel responded and acted in those situations, with the part where Ciel was in the dream, and waking up infront of all the "adults", making those examples of "rumor has it"
Man...you...if there was a "Best Fic 2017" award, I am so sure you'd get it!
This fic, is golden. PURE GOLD!
Thank you so much for writing this!
I don't think theres any other fic out there that could out-do this one!
And omg...whwn Ciel said "i love you" to Alois, i broke down. Honestly been waiting for that line, throughout this chapter!
Thank you again for this, you deserve like 8 billion comments and favorites, becaue this...this is the real deal.
Hardcore "GOAT Quality", like seriously, this definitely is...
The Greatest Of All Time!
Or at least mind...but im sure other people agree :D
trepidon chapter 12 . 8/16
Best kuro fic writer EVER.

You have tremendou talent and i can not thank you enough for this lovely fic! Its just so...so...up my alley! Idk!...its just so likeable! Filled with the Alois we know and love, and alongside him is Ciel, who characteristics you've dressed so perfectly!

It entwines with the anime so well, yet so far away...its clearly there, yet in an Alternate Universe!
This fic...i will forever read...forever and ever! Over and over!
Favorite and favorite!
Thank you so much for continuing! I was searching and waiting for you to continue this fic, and here it is!
Ohhh...thank you! And thank you to writers friend for your help! I can't remember if it was Kate...but...this is wonderful!
Hatsunation chapter 12 . 8/16
I literally gasped when I saw there was an update. I haven’t read it yet but I just want to let you know I'm reallt, really happy you did update!
PICKLE JUICE chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
SAVE MEH FEELZ
PLESE DPN KILL MA BABS
/cri
animexxfan chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
OMG! DAMMN I LOVE THIS BOOK! I hope you update soon this is getting really interesting I am dying for Ceil and Alois's freedom! :D
arosei chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
I HATE YOU OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I HATE YOU. TWO YEARS. TWO YEARS. AND WE GET A CLIFFHANGER. I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW, IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME. (Also great chapter, I love you so much, thank you for updating this, you're amazing I still ship this ship even though it's been so long and I haven't rewatched Black Butler in forever.)

Even though you said that this story would have a happy ending when you wrote it I have not been convinced since the first chapter that it was possible. I still think that this is going to end in pain and suffering and that this fic is going to make me want to die more than it already has. However, now I CARE. NOW IM NOT READY FOR THEM TO DIE. CIEL AND ALOIS HAVE TO BE HAPPY. AND I'M SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU IN CAPS BUT THIS UPDATE HAS PHYSICALLY TORN ME OPEN AND ALL YOURE SEEING IS WORD VOMIT EMOTIONS.

ANYWAYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING. I really doneed to reread this, I have a lot of mental plot holes from ignoring the advice of a reread. Alois Trancy's POV will always give me beautiful chills.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
I was so happy to see this story had been updated. I thought it had been abandoned. I'm in love with this story. thank you for continuing :)
Lucio O chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Kirua: I'm so glad this is back! I really missed this and found it to be a really good story. Please continue at your leisure. I'll be waiting. -
trepidon chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Oh gosh...all the details is coming back to me! All from ao3...oh...it has been a while...do you not post there anymore?
dilkmuds chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I can now confidently say that I did not know true, unadulterated happiness until I saw the email confirming that this story, one that I have missed terribly, has updated. Of course, with the new update, I just had to reread your entire story~ and I've been blown away for the second time bc your writing is just truly a gift :') I don't even have the words to properly articulate how intriguing of a story this is, how beautiful your pacing is, and how downright flawless your characterizations are. I know this review sounds a little more on the "fangirl" side rather than an actual review, but I'm just honestly speechless and still excited over your latest update. A proper review will come one day!

Either way, thank you for your dedication to this story, and for this update! I do hope you're doing well!
trepidon chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Ahh i love this! But...this seems familiar...did you upload this to ao3 as well?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I know this has got to be the rudest review but thank god you're still alive! Even now, heaven knows how long from the start of this fic, I've taken so much inspiration from your writing style. The complex back and forth, boarderline sherlockian introspection, applied with the man versus self and the PACING, such a gift. The tone overall in this chapter even managed to fit much better with the rest of what you'd guess a story would after two years, which is good because you manage to blend it in with cannon toning seamlessly. Its a dire, grim, depreciated, dishonest mess and lying about it and I love it.

In conclusion, your continuing inspires the shit out of me just as much as it did when I was younger and I'd be amazed to see the end of this, no matter how it goes.
40285 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Fuck, this story is so good. The plot and the characters, they're so damned good. This is exactly how I imagine the interactions would be between Alois and Ciel. I do hope that you visit this story again and update it because it is too good to be left abandoned.