Reviews for St Sebastian's Home for Boys
Ok, so, I know the probability of you seeing this review is next to naught, but I could not live with myself if I didn't express how much I adore this fanfiction. I feel a little uneasy calling it 'fanfiction', because I feel like the term doesn't encompass the grandeur and beauty of the work of art you have created. Your writing is beautiful, and it flows with an ease and fluidity that sweeps me away the minute I begin a new chapter, from one scene to the next, pulling me along with coaxing waves until I end up stranded at the end, disoriented and desperate to click onto the next chapter lest I die not knowing what happens next. Your characterisation is impeccable, and I find my heart being wrenched out of my chest every 5 minutes at the despair Ciel faces; the helplessness Alois feels because of this, and the gritty, near animalistic need they have to protect each other from the horrors in their lives.

I'm so flustered right now that I'm honestly finding it difficult to articulate my thoughts (/\)

Just. If you ever happen to read this review (more like a small collection of deranged ramblings!), please know that your story has caused me both heartache and joy in equal measures, and tha, even if this fic remains incomplete forever, I sincerely thank you for allowing us as readers to delve into the wonderful universe you have created. The emotions I have felt whilst reading this are unparalleled and I fear (but am resigned to the fact) that no other fanwork will be able to illicit the same things from me again.

Thank you so much.

- Another awestruck and forever indebted fan.
FUCKING CONTINUE THIS PLEASSSSEEEE IM DYING LITERALLY
Nazraana Ambereen chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Amazing, heart-shuddering story ! I Absolutely love it :D hopefully you will update soon
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Please uodate soon bye :D !
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
want more and now have cravings for candy
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
A very interesting story. I hope beyond hope that you will update sometime in the future. A story this good can't end incomplete.
Shindax chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
I read this story when it had just started, then I forgot about. But when my kuroshitsuji fandom bubble came back, I found it again. And it's soo beautiful and I LOVE the atmosphere you created, it really fits the series! I hope this will continue soon, cuz I'm dying here T-T
CNGB chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Oh no. Don't do this to me. Don't make me wait. I DON'T WANNA WAIT GIVE ME THE NEXT POR FAVOR ONEGAI SHIMASU HOWEVER-YOU-SAY-PLEASE-IN-ITALIAN!

Er-hem.

I hate Claude. I mean I've always hated Claude since he first showed up in the anime, and your story does nothing for his credit. So hello there, fellow Claude-hater!

I understand that you're busy and whatnot but I do so hope that you update soon! If you don't, then please rest assured that I'll spam you. I'll spam the living daylights out of you. With reviews. I'll go back to the previous chapters and review them if I have to, and if you still haven't updated by the time I'm done with them I'll leave you reviews as a guest.

I'm not joking.

Soooo, if you don't want to be spammed then write and publish the eleventh chapter. Remember: not feeding your fans is like killing your fans. And you don't want to kill us, do you? :)
herlindakitty chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Oh I love your story so much, it practically hurts! You've captured both of the little lords' personalities so exquisitely! Just a little confused on how Sebastian fits into the story and that whole dream Ciel had, but it all adds up to a proper amount of mystery and intrigue ;) I really do hope you update soon!
ME chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
This is the best story in the world you must never stop writing it until its over and even then don't you even dare
daedricgurl chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
In a very, very strange way I am reminded of a mix of Lolita, and A Little Princess. Great novels...
This is a rather beautiful work, I can kind of feel them. Alois and Ciel. I'm very satisfied about their portrayal. I also feel like I cannot get enough. Alois' insanity is appealing, it would be nice to see him chew out the headmasters jugular.
Alois might be dirty, but at least... He washes his hands before touching Ciel. You know? Of course you do, you're writing this.
I can't wait to read more of this, so please don't give up on it.
-Daedric
Butterfree chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Ha, I know the basic rules of chess so the banter between Alois and Claude entertained me greatly.

Anyway, if my previous reviews weren't any indication, this story is the best thing ever since sliced toasty bread and blueberry bagels. I want to pounce on it for the amount of inspiration it gave me when, in essence, the plot itself isn't complicated or maze-like. It's a story that purely focuses on emotions. Emotions and an author who actually gives two flying ducks how characters from a show should react and their feelings. This isn't just a "let's pair these two up" but a "let's pair these two up and make the reader kneel from awesome". So, thank you so much for the read and good luck writting!

Butterfree chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Ah, Sebastian. He's a promptus dude, just like he's supposed to be!

Cupidkirby
Butterfree chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
There's something I neglected to comment on: your humor is freaking gut busting. It isn't forced and has me on the floor rolling everytime. Alois and Ciel really have a lot of chemistry together throughout the whole story. It's my wish to someday write a story with as much effort and thought put into it as your's.

Butterfree chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter! Obviously Alois would set fire to the place because he wants to. It's amazing how he obviously prioritizes keeping Ciel safe over not being separated from him.