Reviews for St Sebastian's Home for Boys
SAVE MEH FEELZ
PLESE DPN KILL MA BABS
/cri
animexxfan chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
OMG! DAMMN I LOVE THIS BOOK! I hope you update soon this is getting really interesting I am dying for Ceil and Alois's freedom! :D
arosei chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
I HATE YOU OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I HATE YOU. TWO YEARS. TWO YEARS. AND WE GET A CLIFFHANGER. I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW, IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME. (Also great chapter, I love you so much, thank you for updating this, you're amazing I still ship this ship even though it's been so long and I haven't rewatched Black Butler in forever.)

Even though you said that this story would have a happy ending when you wrote it I have not been convinced since the first chapter that it was possible. I still think that this is going to end in pain and suffering and that this fic is going to make me want to die more than it already has. However, now I CARE. NOW IM NOT READY FOR THEM TO DIE. CIEL AND ALOIS HAVE TO BE HAPPY. AND I'M SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU IN CAPS BUT THIS UPDATE HAS PHYSICALLY TORN ME OPEN AND ALL YOURE SEEING IS WORD VOMIT EMOTIONS.

ANYWAYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING. I really doneed to reread this, I have a lot of mental plot holes from ignoring the advice of a reread. Alois Trancy's POV will always give me beautiful chills.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
I was so happy to see this story had been updated. I thought it had been abandoned. I'm in love with this story. thank you for continuing :)
Lucio O chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Kirua: I'm so glad this is back! I really missed this and found it to be a really good story. Please continue at your leisure. I'll be waiting. -
trepidon chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Oh gosh...all the details is coming back to me! All from ao3...oh...it has been a while...do you not post there anymore?
dilkmuds chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I can now confidently say that I did not know true, unadulterated happiness until I saw the email confirming that this story, one that I have missed terribly, has updated. Of course, with the new update, I just had to reread your entire story~ and I've been blown away for the second time bc your writing is just truly a gift :') I don't even have the words to properly articulate how intriguing of a story this is, how beautiful your pacing is, and how downright flawless your characterizations are. I know this review sounds a little more on the "fangirl" side rather than an actual review, but I'm just honestly speechless and still excited over your latest update. A proper review will come one day!

Either way, thank you for your dedication to this story, and for this update! I do hope you're doing well!
trepidon chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Ahh i love this! But...this seems familiar...did you upload this to ao3 as well?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I know this has got to be the rudest review but thank god you're still alive! Even now, heaven knows how long from the start of this fic, I've taken so much inspiration from your writing style. The complex back and forth, boarderline sherlockian introspection, applied with the man versus self and the PACING, such a gift. The tone overall in this chapter even managed to fit much better with the rest of what you'd guess a story would after two years, which is good because you manage to blend it in with cannon toning seamlessly. Its a dire, grim, depreciated, dishonest mess and lying about it and I love it.

In conclusion, your continuing inspires the shit out of me just as much as it did when I was younger and I'd be amazed to see the end of this, no matter how it goes.
radicalbore chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Fuck, this story is so good. The plot and the characters, they're so damned good. This is exactly how I imagine the interactions would be between Alois and Ciel. I do hope that you visit this story again and update it because it is too good to be left abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Ok, so, I know the probability of you seeing this review is next to naught, but I could not live with myself if I didn't express how much I adore this fanfiction. I feel a little uneasy calling it 'fanfiction', because I feel like the term doesn't encompass the grandeur and beauty of the work of art you have created. Your writing is beautiful, and it flows with an ease and fluidity that sweeps me away the minute I begin a new chapter, from one scene to the next, pulling me along with coaxing waves until I end up stranded at the end, disoriented and desperate to click onto the next chapter lest I die not knowing what happens next. Your characterisation is impeccable, and I find my heart being wrenched out of my chest every 5 minutes at the despair Ciel faces; the helplessness Alois feels because of this, and the gritty, near animalistic need they have to protect each other from the horrors in their lives.

I'm so flustered right now that I'm honestly finding it difficult to articulate my thoughts (/\)

Just. If you ever happen to read this review (more like a small collection of deranged ramblings!), please know that your story has caused me both heartache and joy in equal measures, and tha, even if this fic remains incomplete forever, I sincerely thank you for allowing us as readers to delve into the wonderful universe you have created. The emotions I have felt whilst reading this are unparalleled and I fear (but am resigned to the fact) that no other fanwork will be able to illicit the same things from me again.

Thank you so much.

- Another awestruck and forever indebted fan.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
FUCKING CONTINUE THIS PLEASSSSEEEE IM DYING LITERALLY
Nazraana Ambereen chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Amazing, heart-shuddering story ! I Absolutely love it :D hopefully you will update soon
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Please uodate soon bye :D !
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
want more and now have cravings for candy